Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2.5 hour delays on the motorway first thing in the morning!

Tell me about it. Hour and a half from portobello to Broxburn to take One of our drivers to pick his truck up, then an another hour and a half to get back to portobello again. Mind you, I was getting paid for it.

2.5 hour delays on the motorway first thing in the morning!
Tell me about it. Hour and a half from portobello to Broxburn to take One of our drivers to pick his truck up, then an another hour and a half to get back to portobello again. Mind you, I was getting paid for it.
Someone was on the run with a gun at Newbridge.

CoWorker: Hey Connell, I really need your help on something (read "need you to do my job"). When's a good time next week to set up a conference call?

Connell: Happy to help but I'm pretty booked up for the first part of the week. However, we can chat between 3 and 5 on Wednesday or any time on Friday.

CoWorker: Can we do 11am on Monday?

<Sigh>

Edited by Connell

CoWorker: Hey Connell, I really need your help on something (read "need you to do my job"). When's a good time next week to set up a conference call?

Connell: Happy to help but I'm pretty booked up for the first part of the week. However, we can chat between 3 and 5 on Wednesday or any time on Friday.

<Sigh>

:lol: Yeah I get that a lot or people who organise meetings despite the day/time in my calendar showing that I already have a meeting.

I'm in the process of rewriting my CV, and I'm having a freaking nightmare, as usual. I'm pretty good at helping others do theirs, using key words and bigging them up to the max, but when it comes to doing my own I'm absolutely terrible :(

Sales calls. Just had a call off my phone provider, I've missed him twice today, so I thought it might have been something important. Nah just your usual sales shite, Nokia Lumia, blah blah texts etc etc. Said I wasn't interested as I have a existing contract with a year left. Didn't want to take no for an answer, kept on going and going, Xmas gift so on and so forth.. Ended up just ending the call. w****r.

You deserve all you get...fucking Connell indeed.