Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Ive had the Benny Hill theme tune in my head since 8am and I've just bought a packet of Guinness flavoured crisps which are disgusting.

Not sure if the two are related.

Doubtful. Both are b*****ds.

Got chatting to a lovely Indian woman today and told her my sad story about how hungry I was as I had to fast for 12 hours as I was due to get my blood taken later. Turns out she is a muslim and goes without food and drink for 21 hours every day for a month during Ramadan.

Made my sob story seem even more pathetic than it already was.

Got chatting to a lovely Indian woman today and told her my sad story about how hungry I was as I had to fast for 12 hours as I was due to get my blood taken later. Turns out she is a muslim and goes without food and drink for 21 hours every day for a month during Ramadan.

Made my sob story seem even more pathetic than it already was.

Nah I still have more sympathy for you. Her's is through choice ;)

Who forces you to give blood?

Well no one forces you to give blood but you never said you were giving blood, you said you had to fast then have your blood taken. The way you described it, to me suggests it's for an important reason eg. Diabetes as opposed to you going to a blood bank through choice. I'm guessing you had blood taken for an important reason, it certainly the way I've read it ;)

I think you're mixing me up with someone else, I never said a single thing you're claiming I did ;)

So it would appear. Too many Dee's. Although my points still stand, just replace the word "you" in my post with "Dee Man" :ph34r: Edited by 19QOS19

Well no one forces you to give blood but you never said you were giving blood, you said you had to fast then have your blood taken. The way you described it, to me suggests it's for an important reason eg. Diabetes as opposed to you going to a blood bank through choice. I'm guessing you had blood taken for an important reason, it certainly the way I've read it ;)

Correct mundo. It was blood test for diabetes. Couldn't eat in case anything messed with my blood sugars.

Made up for my lack of food with a South Indian garlic chilli chicken with naan bread though. I feel the woman I spoke to made me subconciously buy it. Either that or because the Tandoori Hut is right across from the docs.