Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Checked my email there and saw that Edward Snowden is one of the nominees to be the new rector at Glasgow Uni. I've got absolutely no idea what the rector does and have no intention of voting in the election, but nominating one that wouldn't be in Glasgow at any point during his term? Fucking great idea, no doubt from one of Glasgow's numerous private-school 'radicals'.

Checked my email there and saw that Edward Snowden is one of the nominees to be the new rector at Glasgow Uni. I've got absolutely no idea what the rector does and have no intention of voting in the election, but nominating one that wouldn't be in Glasgow at any point during his term? Fucking great idea, no doubt from one of Glasgow's numerous private-school 'radicals'.

They even let the owners of football teams do the job.

http://www.universitystory.gla.ac.uk/biography/?id=WH1066&type=P

Tennis commentators who say " He's been playing for four hours". Absolute drivel. They play for about 15 seconds and then it's about three minutes before the next serve. And then there is the sit down breaks. A 4 hour game actually lasts less than 45 minutes. Lazy feckers !!!

Clearly never played tennis at a decent level, see of you're running side to side for a 20 shot rally. It's knackering, especially in heat like the Aussie open. That said I get where you are coming from, the amount of play is certainly exaggerated.

29p45m1.jpg

Tennis commentators who say " He's been playing for four hours". Absolute drivel. They play for about 15 seconds and then it's about three minutes before the next serve. And then there is the sit down breaks. A 4 hour game actually lasts less than 45 minutes. Lazy feckers !!!

Now Cricket has the correct idea. It must be the only sport that you stop for two meals during the day.

Winning bidders on e-bay who don't pay.

You can get e-bay to chase them, but if they don't answer e-mails or phone calls..... :unsure:

Best I will get is for e-bay to cancel their commission and then I have to get on with re-selling. Petty, but annoying. :thumbsdown

Being fucking wide awake at 3.25am

I hear you brother! Went to sleep at 11 and have been wide awake since 1! That would be bad enough, but I'm babysitting my 18month old nephew tonight so he'll be up at about 8, then I start work at 4pm so I have about 4 hours to fit in some sleep; no gonna happen! :(

ETA Nope not awake at 8, awake now **Insert pic of Homer S in the curfew episode after his wild night out**

Edited by 19QOS19