Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ross Kemp. Just seen a clip for one of his pish TV shows.

Other than on Extras (where he was good) I've never seen more than a few seconds of this guy but he just strikes me as being an absolute arseholes.

Previously I would have agreed with you but some of his 'Extreme World' shows have been excellent. He isn't the best presenter and he does grate on me still, but the content of some of the shows he has made recently is very good.

I don't know which annoys me more. The ignorant selfish bassas that nip into the slip road at j12 on the M8 and then push their way back into the traffic at the J13 off ramp, or the lily livered pinkos who let them back in.

I'm fine when my mum comes into my room to borrow a DVD or something, but when she comes back and doesn't put it back in alphabetical order, that really annoys me. City of God does not come before Big Lebowski. It was more than one that was mis-placed. In fact, some of them in the upper tier had been put in upside down. Words will be had and borrowing privileges may be removed.

I don't know which annoys me more. The ignorant selfish bassas that nip into the slip road at j12 on the M8 and then push their way back into the traffic at the J13 off ramp, or the lily livered pinkos who let them back in.

I raise you the ones who overtake the left hand lane and use the roundabout to skip the long jam.

I'm fine when my mum comes into my room to borrow a DVD or something, but when she comes back and doesn't put it back in alphabetical order, that really annoys me. City of God does not come before Big Lebowski. It was more than one that was mis-placed. In fact, some of them in the upper tier had been put in upside down. Words will be had and borrowing privileges may be removed.

One of my ex's sister was unbelievably OCD about stuff like alphabeticising DVDs and that, so any time I got the chance I'd shift them about just a wee bit out of order.

I'm not even sorry.

I hate when someone takes a game or DVD out of a pile then doesn't put it in the place it was before or they leave the pile a mess instead of tidying it up.

When you're at the stage where you alphabetise your possessions, you are beyond help and will die alone and without a ride. It's a common trait amongst hermits, getting overly possessive about petty belongings. You'll be collecting some sort of figures soon, and from there it's a short hop to being a 40 year old man wearing a macintosh and going to Games Workshop on a weekly basis (and still living with your mum).

So, plenty to look forward to. :)

One of my ex's sister was unbelievably OCD about stuff like alphabeticising DVDs and that, so any time I got the chance I'd shift them about just a wee bit out of order.

I'm not even sorry.

I used to think you were all right.

When you're at the stage where you alphabetise your possessions, you are beyond help and will die alone and without a ride. It's a common trait amongst hermits, getting overly possessive about petty belongings. You'll be collecting some sort of figures soon, and from there it's a short hop to being a 40 year old man wearing a macintosh and going to Games Workshop on a weekly basis (and still living with your mum).

So, plenty to look forward to. :)

They need to be in some sort of order though, otherwise you spend ages trawling through them until you find it. Same for CDs. Organisation is the key, though I guess it hasn't really worked out for me so far. At least I've never stepped foot in Games Workshop. Yet.

They need to be in some sort of order though, otherwise you spend ages trawling through them until you find it. Same for CDs. Organisation is the key, though I guess it hasn't really worked out for me so far. At least I've never stepped foot in Games Workshop. Yet.

You know who else organises their possessions and collects random shite...

Thats me!

I like giving it the "so long, suckas" wave as I waltz round the roundabout.

The A90 at Kincorth is the classic for it with folk flying down the hill, going right around the Bridge of Dee roundabout and then over to Asda.