Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Same boy also insists upon drying all his own plates which he does wash with kitchen roll rather than the towels which are clearly designed for that exact purpose then complains when we inevitably run out of kitchen roll.

Dish towels are the biggest source of germs in the kitchen and it's more hygienic to use paper towels. ;)

Came in pished last night and put a password on my iPod and I can't remember what it is. :lol:

Haha that's excellent. I once came home hammered and wrote 1000 words for a report of already handed in. Don't remember doing it and don't know why. It's amazing the thought processes that go through our heads when drunk.

I remember coming in p1shed one night thinking my phone had been nicked - so I phoned vodafone to tell them.... The lassie told me the number I was reporting as being stolen was the number I was calling from !! WTF had I been drinking ? I think that was the same night I got barred from a pub in Surrey - The landlord ( an English guy ) told me his name was Gordon Strachen - I told him to get himself tae F..K - Obviously I thought he was taking the p1ss....... Turns out that WAS his name... D'Oh ! :oops

Guy went straight through the back of me today at 5s and my already sore left ankle has completely gone. Not been right for over a month now. I'm thinking I've done something to he ligaments, but I'm too stubborn to see a doctor.

My day off has been ruined by numerous trips to the pan and a red raw hoop. Had plans with my friends earlier and had to cancel and then had plans with my girlfriend but had to cancel. No doubt I'll be fine tomorrow when I have work though. Not even ate anything dodgy and don't feel ill. Just annoying me now.

Had to listen to the beginning of Super Scoreboard or whatever its now called on Clyde. Utter morons both on their panel and on the phonelines. Programmes like this should be taken off air for the good of mankind, SNP should have it in their Independence Manifesto. 1 hour later and the shite spouted about teams who are not the Old Firm is still annoying me.

Edited by meanmistermustard