Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Currently down in London for the Chelsea v Newcastle game tomorrow. Went to Burger King opposite my hotel half an hour ago for a munch, I said five words "chicken royale and fries please", the girl behind the counter looked liked I had just asked to take a dump in her handbag. Seriously, is it that difficult to understand?! <_<

Edited by IainMorton

Currently down in London for the Chelsea v Newcastle game tomorrow. Went to Burger King opposite my hotel half an hour ago for a munch, I said five words "chicken royale and fries please", the girl behind the counter looked liked I had just asked to take a dump in her handbag. Seriously, is it that difficult to understand?! <_<

I find it difficult to understand why you'd go to McDonalds in London. There must be something better. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Reminds me of another annoyance - going anywhere in Enger-lund, going to pay for something with a Scottish bank note and it being scrutinised as if it was some kind of obscure Pacific Island currency they'd never seen before.

Many moons ago I paid for a couple of drinks at a pub near Earls Court with a Scottish fiver, the dozy c**t behind the bar gave me change of a twenty.

Guest The Phoenix
You should all be registered.

ETA, just seen TP did a registered one.

How about...I feel like a second class citizen for being so silly.

^^^ Return To Sender

Jim Davidson, the so called comedian, is an arse.

True story. A friend of mine worked for him regularly on UK tours. They were half way fitting a trapdoor when the idiot stepped backward and fell about 15 feet. damaging his back. He was in hospital for a fortnight. On day three Jim Davidson sent a dancing girl with a bag of coke to cheer him up, a volunteer with a fondness for fellatio. He also paid his wages for the rest of the tour which he wasn't obliged to do. Even monsters have soft sides..

True story. A friend of mine worked for him regularly on UK tours. They were half way fitting a trapdoor when the idiot stepped backward and fell about 15 feet. damaging his back. He was in hospital for a fortnight. On day three Jim Davidson sent a dancing girl with a bag of coke to cheer him up, a volunteer with a fondness for fellatio. He also paid his wages for the rest of the tour which he wasn't obliged to do. Even monsters have soft sides..

He should have sent it in a bottle or can- much easier to drink that way.

I take it by 'volunteer' you mean hooker. So he pays for hookers and supplies class A drugs; and here's me thinking he was an arse.

Gout. :(

Fucking hurts like hell.

And I wouldn't mind I've just spent 3 days in hospital for unrelated issues, soon as I get in the car to come home it starts, it's now at the "ooooh ya fucker" stage even if I just move my leg, let alone try to walk. Work tomorrow morning ain't going to be a barrel of laughs.

Oh and I have to get a shit-load more prescription drugs after my visit to the hospital, gonna cost a fortune!

Reminds me of another annoyance - going anywhere in Enger-lund, going to pay for something with a Scottish bank note and it being scrutinised as if it was some kind of obscure Pacific Island currency they'd never seen before.

Down in London for the Chelsea v Newcastle, best start of the day, managed to split a clydesdalebank 20 pound note in a co-op in Tower Bridge Road. With no questions or hassle. Pleasing! Toon toon!

Guest The Phoenix

Oh and I have to get a shit-load more prescription drugs after my visit to the hospital, gonna cost a fortune!

Prescriptions are free in Scotland, aren't they? :unsure2: