Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

All punnery aside, the Wikipedia article is sadly lacking in information about its causes, symptoms and medical research into finding a cure. It seems we can eradicate smallpox but not this debilitating affliction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangnail

Still, I did learn one thing. It's also called a "Stepmother's Blessing".

Hangnails that aren't properly cared for can result in an infection called paronychia. There are three types of paronychia infection: bacterial, Candidal -- which is a type of yeast -- and fungal. An infection in the skin around your fingernail can be red, swollen and painful, and it may even emit pus.

Eeuch.. I'd cut your finger off before it's too late.

People who refer to themselves in the 3rd person. F%cking morons. Anyone who does it should be shot on the spot, the type of folk that do it are generally arseholes anyway, so it wouldn't be a loss to society.

Needless to say this type of thing really upsets 19QOS19 :ph34r:

(Actually cringed typing that!)

People who refer to themselves in the 3rd person. F%cking morons. Anyone who does it should be shot on the spot, the type of folk that do it are generally arseholes anyway, so it wouldn't be a loss to society.

Needless to say this type of thing really upsets 19QOS19 :ph34r:

(Actually cringed typing that!)

This seems to be common on the internet with people who want to come across as having a quirky personality. If I ever heard someone refer to themselves in the 3rd person in real life it would send me spiralling into a murderous rampage.

This seems to be common on the internet with people who want to come across as having a quirky personality. If I ever heard someone refer to themselves in the 3rd person in real life it would send me spiralling into a murderous rampage.

I still remember Danny Lennon referring to himself in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person in a single sentence in an interview once.

:guns

I still remember Danny Lennon referring to himself in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person in a single sentence in an interview once.

:guns

"I wasn't happy with Danny's behaviour on the touchline. He was an arse" ?