Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk wanking over the first division next season saying it will be better than the Premiership. Why? Just because Sevco are in it. What will happen is that they'll spunk millions over the summer and walk the league. Anyone who thinks Hearts or anyone else will challenge them is sadly mistaken.

Most folk saying it will be great usually don't give a f**k about it but are jizzing because their beloved Sevco will be in it.

The First Division/Championship usually is good and competitive but Sevco will actually ruin that. So not only will they not improve that league, they'll destroy competition for the title in it.

So why will that be better than the Premiership? Both leagues have a guaranteed winner before they start due to the money Celtic and Sevco can spend. The Premiership will have better teams in it (clue's in the name) and 3 or 4 teams will see themselves as having a shot at 2nd. If Hearts are able to bring in a few players they'll have little problem securing 2nd.

Where to start.

The championship won't have wanky nobodies (hopefully) like Inverness, Ross C and St Johnstone. Even the locals cannae be arsed watching these 3 play.

Sevco are gonnae have a lot of problems next season.

1st up their manager is useless.

2nd, they will need to cutback.

3rd, I wouldn't rule out admin 2 and 25 point deduction.

Who actually cares about the top league next season?

The most excitement will be how close the 2nd team can get to Celtic.

Folk wanking over the first division next season saying it will be better than the Premiership. Why? Just because Sevco are in it. What will happen is that they'll spunk millions over the summer and walk the league. Anyone who thinks Hearts or anyone else will challenge them is sadly mistaken.

Most folk saying it will be great usually don't give a f**k about it but are jizzing because their beloved Sevco will be in it.

The First Division/Championship usually is good and competitive but Sevco will actually ruin that. So not only will they not improve that league, they'll destroy competition for the title in it.

So why will that be better than the Premiership? Both leagues have a guaranteed winner before they start due to the money Celtic and Sevco can spend. The Premiership will have better teams in it (clue's in the name) and 3 or 4 teams will see themselves as having a shot at 2nd. If Hearts are able to bring in a few players they'll have little problem securing 2nd.

Aye, League One is where it's at next season. :ph34r:

Where to start.

The championship won't have wanky nobodies (hopefully) like Inverness, Ross C and St Johnstone. Even the locals cannae be arsed watching these 3 play.

Sevco are gonnae have a lot of problems next season.

1st up their manager is useless.

2nd, they will need to cutback.

3rd, I wouldn't rule out admin 2 and 25 point deduction.

Who actually cares about the top league next season?

The most excitement will be how close the 2nd team can get to Celtic.

Where to start.

The Premiership won't have wanky nobodies like Hamilton, Alloa, Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and Livingston. Even the locals cannae be arsed watching them play.

Sevco will either canter to the league next season or go bust. If they go bust, then the Championship will be good, but no more or less than it usually is. All those proclaiming that it will be great will immediately stop giving a shit as soon as Sevco are no longer in it.

Who actually cares about the Championship next season?

The most excitement will be how close the 2nd team can get to Sevco.

My next door neighbour is incapable of cleaning his car without having utterly shite music blaring from the poxy radio in his poxy little car, and I mean blaring. It's that horrible bomp, bomp, bomp bass type "music" and I can hear it through double glazing and over the television.

No point asking him to turn it down as he is an ignorant b@stard and it would end up badly. I really do wish him the worst.

Well the locals do so why would I give a toss about them?

Our home crowd, on average, is bigger than anything in the Championship outwith Dundee

Well the locals do so why would I give a toss about them?

The fact you've constantly made a dig at us this season shows you do in fact give a toss about us.

Unlucky

Our home crowd, on average, is bigger than anything in the Championship outwith Dundee

Having seen the mass amount of Utd fans and various other teams that get given as many tickets as they want I'm not surprised.

You are just another Killie in that respect. Very good at fudging the figures to look a bigger club than you are.

The fact you've constantly made a dig at us this season shows you do in fact give a toss about us.

Unlucky

I've got a lot of respect for what you've achieved.

I've also got respect for the people who go and watch them as it can't be easy jumping on the A9 every 2nd week. Also some horrendous midweek trips.

I am however in no way excited by the prospect of playing some of the teams in that top league.

I would also go as far to say that the quality Is the poorest it's ever been.

Out of all the teams that have ever played SPL football only Gretna, Livi and Hamilton have smaller crowds and 1 of them may very well join making the league an every better TV spectacle.

Having seen the mass amount of Utd fans and various other teams that get given as many tickets as they want I'm not surprised.

You are just another Killie in that respect. Very good at fudging the figures to look a bigger club than you are.

Eh? You make the point we have no fans and are irrelevant compared to Championship sides, I make the point we have more fans than most Championship sides, your retort is to start going on about away supports.

We also don't fudge figures, we have a counter on the turnstiles.

Eh? You make the point we have no fans and are irrelevant compared to Championship sides, I make the point we have more fans than most Championship sides, your retort is to start going on about away supports.

You are not irrelevant compared with championship teams.

What you are is a team that nobody gets excited about going to see.

Your average gate looks huge until you actually see how many don't support St Johnstone.

How is that not fudging?

Can I ask how many STs you have?

You are not irrelevant compared with championship teams.

What you are is a team that nobody gets excited about going to see.

Your average gate looks huge until you actually see how many don't support St Johnstone.

How is that not fudging?

Theres plenty of people who get excited about seeing us, this season we've aruably been involved in some of the most excting matches

And the average is spot on, the fact its spread over three stands gives them impression of it being smaller than it is though. We don't actually get many away fans outwith Celtic and the odd occasion United fans feel like it, theres been far more games with less than 150 away fans that over 1000