Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Checkout people who want to everything in a wee bag at the checkout, seriously my yogurts, ham or fish fillets don't need another layer of packaging to survive the short walk to the car and then from the car too my door. Waste of a finite resource. Usually the kind of dim witted post menopausal women who will try and engage in conversation about the weather "oooh it's no very nice today. Hahaha" why do these women laugh at everything they say? "Oooh I like them orange lollies. Hahaha". Just process my fucking shopping and don't fanny about with it and if I don't have any bags with me of course I'll need some.

That said having worked behind a check out the abuse people at M&S get because they have a 5p bag charge is unnecessary. Your spending £100+ on groceries but now you're throwing a tantrum about having to spend 20p on bags fucksake your not going to starve, grow up. Had to deal with some absolute morons there. The guys that point blank refuse to pay and try and stuff everything into the wee bags and struggle with them then drop something are the best

Not just women, all cnuts who laugh at the end of every single sentence they utter.

WTF is it with you?

It's Friday night, if finished work and all I wanted to do for the next 3 hours was sit down and get rat arsed. Shame I could only have 1 pint of our weak lager as I'm picking my Auntie up from the airport and driving her to Dunfermline when the flight lands at 12.40am. Can't even have a can in the house. :(

It's Friday night, if finished work and all I wanted to do for the next 3 hours was sit down and get rat arsed. Shame I could only have 1 pint of our weak lager as I'm picking my Auntie up from the airport and driving her to Dunfermline when the flight lands at 12.40am. Can't even have a can in the house. :(

That sucks sweaty balls. Feel for you. On second bottle of wine now. Thats one for me one for you.

That sucks sweaty balls. Feel for you. On second bottle of wine now. Thats one for me one for you.

All may not be lost, the flight appears to be getting in 40 minutes early. I'll maybe get to meet folk for last orders in town. If i do, then it'll be an interesting catch up. :lol:

Then again 9 hour shift starting at 12 tomorrow. Probably for the best.

Well at least you are getting your own back by leaving her in Dunfermline.

mqdefault.jpg

I'll often go and buy a multipack of crisps whenever I run out at work and more often than not I'll be asked "do you need a bag???".

A bag for a bag of crisps? Hmmmm, let me think about that...

In the Morrisons in dundee, I've been asked "do you need a bag?" which would be ok if it wasn't for the fact I had nearly £100's worth of shopping on the belt,---"naw I'll just carry it in my arms ya daft bint!!"

In the Morrisons in dundee, I've been asked "do you need a bag?" which would be ok if it wasn't for the fact I had nearly £100's worth of shopping on the belt,---"naw I'll just carry it in my arms ya daft bint!!"

Sometimes people bring their own bags though?

Just paid £4.60 (four pounds sixty) for a pint of Estrella in Shawlands.

After a recent weekend in London spending £3.90 a pint in most pubs, I returned to Dundee only to be robbed of £4.60 for a pint in Duke's Corner. Scandalous stuff, but it's a trendy place so apparently it's worth it.

After a recent weekend in London spending £3.90 a pint in most pubs, I returned to Dundee only to be robbed of £4.60 for a pint in Duke's Corner. Scandalous stuff, but it's a trendy place so apparently it's worth it.

Luck you. £4.50 odds for Kronenbourg. I was in South Kensington though, dahling! Soon mounts up. In a boozer in Bradford I go to a pint of John Smiths is £1.50!

Luck you. £4.50 odds for Kronenbourg. I was in South Kensington though, dahling! Soon mounts up. In a boozer in Bradford I go to a pint of John Smiths is £1.50!

Funnily enough I was in South Kensington one afternoon too, en route to a Fulham match. We had lunch in a more traditional English type pub, prices were reasonable. It was the wanky hipster Shoreditch -type places that were the worst.

Funnily enough I was in South Kensington one afternoon too, en route to a Fulham match. We had lunch in a more traditional English type pub, prices were reasonable. It was the wanky hipster Shoreditch -type places that were the worst.

I was hanging about The Gloucester Arms, The Hereford and Stanmore. All 2 minutes from Gloucester Road tube station.

Remember the outrage of spending £3 on a pint a few years ago? Now you wouldn't think twice about paying it. Even the wee shitty pub I frequent in Shettleston is £3.05 for a pint of T.