Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had a great job interview today, which I feel went quite well, yet I'm sat here thinking of things that I really should have said that were relevant to the role.

Baws.

Yeah. Going to wedding this week, but I doubt very much that they'll have Tartan on tap.

That's another thing for PTTGOYN, the price of drinks at any wedding venue. Bloody ridiculous!

£3.90 for a warm CAN of Guinness at the last wedding I was at. Absolutely ripping the piss.

Went into that bar in Queen Street station on Saturday as I had half an hour between trains and a group of 4 decided the narrow entrance outside was the place to stand and chat.

To make it worse, after I've manhandled 1 out the way to get In They still stand there. MORONS!!!!!

Enjoy!

And keep dropping the phrase "it's cheaper to get married on a Thursday" into the conversation when standing near the bride and/or groom.

Will do. Worse becuase they didn`t even have to pay for it... "Daddy gave money to pay for wedding - Money spunk*d on a new house + Daddy gives more money for wedding = Thursday wedding!

Edited by Septentrional Wasp

The PTTGOMN is - James Blunt.

His talk of making 'daisy chains' is harrowing.

James Blunt is my old man's new drinking buddy. They frequent the same boozer in Chiswick and have become quite pally recently.

My Da phoned my brother from the pub the other week and said "James Blunt's here - do you want to talk to him?", to which my bruv replied "Do I f**k, he's a cock".:lol:

Who gets married on a bloody Thursday anyway???

Cheapskates.

Which brings me nicely on to my PTTGOYN. I've got a course down in Glasgow through my work next week. It's a 9-5 thing, and rather than them paying for us to get the train down and stay in a cheap hotel the night before, we're going to have to hire a car and drive down early bells the morning of, and then back up straight after. I'll be out the door before 6am and not back home till after 8pm, and there's no chance I'll be seeing a penny of overtime.

Edited by rambunctious

The PTTGOMN is - James Blunt.

His talk of making 'daisy chains' is harrowing.

If I hear him tell that prevented WWIII anecdote again I'll put my foot through the TV or something.

James Blunt is my old man's new drinking buddy. They frequent the same boozer in Chiswick and have become quite pally recently.

My Da phoned my brother from the pub the other week and said "James Blunt's here - do you want to talk to him?", to which my bruv replied "Do I f**k, he's a cock". :lol:

:lol: