Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Are they wearing pinstripe suits? Utter wanks. Manners maketh the man, or something like that.

It was the Riverside in Stirling. A place I enjoy. Informal but nice. These guys had flight cases, at least on was German. But their attitude stank. Papers strewn everywhere . Rude to the staff. No please or thank you (evesdroping),Total arse holes.

I hate that. Whenever I'm working, there's always the same people who think they should get served first and will wave and flash cash at you to show they want something. Fine, I'll get to you, but I've got 4 people who got there first.

In that situation I'd make it at least 6.

Twats wearing football tops at the snooker, just so they can get them on he telly.

They should have a dress code and turf these arseholes out.

You were specifically referring to the twat down in the front corner weren't you? A different one each day I noticed.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I hate that. Whenever I'm working, there's always the same people who think they should get served first and will wave and flash cash at you to show they want something. Fine, I'll get to you, but I've got 4 people who got there first.

People who stand at the bar waving a £20 note, as if it entitles them to get served before those who have queued in an orderly fashion.

They deserve aids.

People who stand at the bar waving a £20 note, as if it entitles them to get served before those who have queued in an orderly fashion.

They deserve aids.

On the other hand Shite bar staff with the attention span of a goldfish who have no fucking clue who was at the bar first. Worse than that the c***s who know they weren't there first but order anyway.

On the other hand Shite bar staff with the attention span of a goldfish who have no fucking clue who was at the bar first. Worse than that the c***s who know they weren't there first but order anyway.

However as the night goes on, it reaches a certain point where you have to say f**k it, and etiquette goes out the window otherwise you'll never get served.

Or people that end up ordering 8 cocktails, whilst you just want a pint and a g&t.

Or, when in a small venue that is absolutely packed, (I am in no way thinking of the Garage 2 a week or so ago?), the utter c**ts who insist at drinking at the bar, thus blocking the four deep queue from getting served.

Get tae fcuk you tosspots.

My gf always puts lights on when broad day light is shining in through the windows, it's sometimes so bright you can't even tel the light is on but it annoys me so much

Have you ever thought that this might be the reason?

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Or, when in a small venue that is absolutely packed, (I am in no way thinking of the Garage 2 a week or so ago?), the utter c**ts who insist at drinking at the bar, thus blocking the four deep queue from getting served.

Get tae fcuk you tosspots.

Have you ever thought that this might be the reason?

As I said before in thread she is forever turning stuff off at the wall but puts lights on when it's completely not needed, we Re both forever turning things off and always arguing over it

Or people that end up ordering 8 cocktails, whilst you just want a pint and a g&t.

Agree with all the other bar ones but this. What is the person wanting a few drinks supposed to do? Make sure everyone else at the bar who only wants a couple has been served first for their convenience?

Agree with all the other bar ones but this. What is the person wanting a few drinks supposed to do? Make sure everyone else at the bar who only wants a couple has been served first for their convenience?

Wonder if he lets people in front of him at the supermarket when they just have a couple of things?

Folk that leave trails of soap or toothpaste in the sink after they use it. Run the bloody tap and wash it away rather than leave it looking all minky. Literally takes 2 seconds to do.

Wonder if he lets people in front of him at the supermarket when they just have a couple of things?

If you're ever at the supermarket with a trolley full of goods and someone is stood behind you with a couple of items you should turn round and say "Is that all you've got?"

When they reply "Yes", you should respond with "Well you better go to another checkout then because I'm going to be fucking ages".

I find people in general piss me off. I've been put on a course by the job centre and it's full of idiots that are long term unemployed and don't know how to act or speak in public. Then there's a know it all that thinks she knows more than me on the subject and tries to get snide remarks in. Toothpaste would also be a welcome addition to a few of their life's

Swimming.

There are 4 lanes for various speeds. Fucktards in the wrong lane. Fucktards doing backstroke who can't swim straight. The two fucktards who swim together for two lengths and then sit blocking the end of the lane talking to each other for 5 minutes then do it again, they must swim all of ten lengths in a half hour session.

Swimming.

There are 4 lanes for various speeds. Fucktards in the wrong lane. Fucktards doing backstroke who can't swim straight. The two fucktards who swim together for two lengths and then sit blocking the end of the lane talking to each other for 5 minutes then do it again, they must swim all of ten lengths in a half hour session.

Marco.