Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My gf is forever putting things off at the wall, tried to charge I pad before I went out today and before she went out she turned it off at the wall so it never charged

Also in the kitchen we have our units - dishwasher washing machine oven and cooker hood and she wont leave them on at the wall, every time I go to use them theyre turned off its so fucking annoying! :(

Also in the kitchen we have our units - dishwasher washing machine oven and cooker hood and she wont leave them on at the wall, every time I go to use them theyre turned off its so fucking annoying! :(

One of my flatmates does this. I think he thinks we'll all be gassed if he doesn't turn the cooker off at the wall, no idea why he does it for dishwasher, washing machine etc though.

It saves electricity.

Also, put your iProduct on 'airplane mode' before putting it on charge, it'll charge faster.

EDIT: it saves money, by saving electricity.

Heard keeping a phone charger on for a year uses the same energy as driving a car for one second.

P.S. Does the "airplane mode" work for phones too?

My gf just does it in case it blows up, I would rather the oven was on at wall so the nice lighting display is on but no such luck. I leave washing machine and dishwasher and oven on when I can but it's always off when I go back to it and should I complain I get screamed at

My gf just does it in case it blows up, I would rather the oven was on at wall so the nice lighting display is on but no such luck. I leave washing machine and dishwasher and oven on when I can but it's always off when I go back to it and should I complain I get screamed at

Do what I'd do. Tell her she's a total loony as the only "dangerous" power in question is being used to light a tiny wee lightbulb, the stupid bitch. I'm single by the way.

Collection to pay Dee Man's da to knock fcuk out of Blunt (surely rhyming slang?) anyone?

I quite like him. Mainly because every time you see him, the interviewer mentions that people don't like him and he doesn't give a f*ck.

His music is not good though. Not good at all.

That fucking dirge of a Champions League theme, it's getting really old now, get rid! Oh and FFS we've got Martin Tyler on "commentary"

What's your problem with Tyler and who would you prefer?

Ian Darke, I just find Tyler too "jingoistic" whenever it's England or English club in Europe. He is, however, better than Tyldesley or thon fat guy Jonathon something.

Ian Darke, I just find Tyler too "jingoistic" whenever it's England or English club in Europe. He is, however, better than Tyldesley or thon fat guy Jonathon something.

Darke is really good.

I quite like him. Mainly because every time you see him, the interviewer mentions that people don't like him and he doesn't give a f*ck.

I follow him on twitter and think he's quite funny. Folk are always trying to slag him, and some of his comebacks are class

Didn't get job in ward where I'm on placement,2nd time I've been refused :thumbsdown

The worst part is that I absolutely nailed the interview and they turn round and tell me I've lost out to someone who has more experience!!

Even though it's gonna be longer to train them on the dialysis machines,something I've been doing for the past 8 months :thumbsdown

Arseholes, Rusty, arseholes the lot of them.

however, not gonna give up !!,just find it infuriating all this experience shit,how the feck you meant to get experience if they are unwilling to employ you??

In fairness, if I had his money then I wouldn't give a f**k either. :thumsup2

Still dreadful music though.

Roadworks.

Falkirk is full of them the now.

The biggest pisstake is they've setup a temp light for what is barely a pothole. A simple give way sign would've done surely.

How that needs a light yet the council have tons of those traffic calming dealies where the road narrows to 1 lane, how does that work?