Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A second opinion is exactly what I'm after. But after consulting with my GP and asking to be referred back to the original Grampian surgeon. I recieved a letter to say they wouldn't see me and any further consultation had to be with the Golden Jubilee where my op was.

The next operation would release this fluid which would hopefully relieve some of the pain. I don't actually know how much of the pain is related to the nerve damage to my toe

No guarantee then. Hard decision to make

Guy at work banging on about Liverpool all season has been quiet today.

He never mentioned them last season.

Played the liquidator on my phone at break and he walked out.

:thumsup28)

The ammount of litter at the road side . Especially on motorways. Why is it so hard to take it home? Bloody disgrace.

I was behind a car driven by a bawbag ned and he and his fanny pals were throwing their McDonald's wrappers out the window as they went.

Proper arsehole behaviour

Edited by Gaz FFC

Online poker. More specifically, people who haven't a f*ck*ng clue and play everything. People playing hands like 2 7 off suit and getting a lucky break. Even more infuriating is when they play all the way to the end and get a flukey flush draw on the river. Not pure seethe as I don't play for money.

I suppose another petty thing would be the fact that I'm at around £8million up on Poker Deluxe, yet if there was money on the go I'd be closer to owing that :(

The ammount of litter at the road side . Especially on motorways. Why is it so hard to take it home? Bloody disgrace.

It annoys me as well and I never do it myself. Apparently I don't like putting the rubbish in the bin either because the footwells in my car are filled with empty bottles and cans. I think I'll actually have to wait till the binman's been before I clean it out it's gotten that bad!

Just as i was leaving the house this morning the cleaner was coming in so i had a quick chat with her but in the process ive forgotten my keys so im currently locked out so im killing time until 4 until my missus gets home