Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At queue at ticket machine for train (unmanned station). Train due in 5mins but only 3 in queue.

First two look adept at life but muppet in front is on phone + earphones in other ear and bags everywhere. One manages.... Two manages.

Next is the c**t......

On phone poking at machine, now bags placed down to get money....

Trying to push money in machine.

From behind i can see the 'confirm selection' button flashing. Hate to interrupt his phone call but i tap him on shoulder and point and screen and press button, allowing Mr c**t to complete transaction.

Now fucks around for bags - change + ticket.....

I now have to board now arriving train without ticket, no guard and queue and pay and faff around at arrival.

Dear Mr c**t.....If you can't multi task please don't try. It fucks others off

I can think of several.... you want to pick up vouchers / points etc, you want to pay by cash, you want to buy something from the shop, you want to noise up impatient motorists.

..the tesco points reader isn't working..

BBC Sport still haven't got their arse in gear to put the forthcoming play-off features in the SPFL.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/fixtures

I've got a good mind to cancel my licence fee direct debit.

Noticed that too. Took them about half the season to include the Lowland League as well. At least pretend to give a shit, you useless bunch of c***s; it's not like you're going to be showing one of the finals or anything :angry:

Grass (as in on a lawn) I fucking hate cutting it, pointless waste of time, it just grows again! Grass is evil!

I rather enjoy cutting my grass. Headphones on, listening to some music enjoying the fresh air

Magic

Grass (as in on a lawn) I fucking hate cutting it, pointless waste of time, it just grows again! Grass is evil!

I share your pain,the worst part is strimming and the feckin line keeps falling out...... cue strimmer launched at great velocity towards greenhouse !!

Thought of an absolutely brilliant comeback line not too long ago.

Sadly it was for something that was said to me a week ago.

I get this a lot.

The French have a phrase for that, l'esprit d'escalier, or in English, staircase wit.