Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who don't have their laptops on mute in the office. Fucking email and IM alerts every 20 seconds all day, every day.

I hate this, along with the "you have email" thing.

bee boo ding bee boo bee boo bee boo

The M8 motorway. Specifically the bit heading towards the airport after the Tunnel exit until the Paisley/Renfrew turn off. 70 limit, but everyone for some fucking reason thinks it's ok to drive in the middle lane at 45MPH making them a fucking moving roadblock.

They do it because they know you support Rangers.

Watching Come Dine With Me, and i'ts actually making me furious. It's set in Wigan and one of the contestants, Geoff, is a tosser. He was served couscous, and said to the guy who cooked it "I can't eat this mate, there's a long, long story as to why, but i just can't." He then explains to the camera that he can't eat couscous because his workmates would slaughter him for eating it.

The next night he wont eat asparagus and when pushed by the rest of the table, he says there's a list of 50 foods that "real, manly Wigan men" won't be caught dead eating and asparagus, couscous and quiche are all in the top ten of said list. He then had the cheek to storm out after claiming one of the women was rude to him.

Then, the man who wont eat food 'cos its poofy, smacks the lips on one of the other men! I hate him!

Watching Come Dine With Me, and i'ts actually making me furious. It's set in Wigan and one of the contestants, Geoff, is a tosser. He was served couscous, and said to the guy who cooked it "I can't eat this mate, there's a long, long story as to why, but i just can't." He then explains to the camera that he can't eat couscous because his workmates would slaughter him for eating it.

The next night he wont eat asparagus and when pushed by the rest of the table, he says there's a list of 50 foods that "real, manly Wigan men" won't be caught dead eating and asparagus, couscous and quiche are all in the top ten of said list. He then had the cheek to storm out after claiming one of the women was rude to him.

Then, the man who wont eat food 'cos its poofy, smacks the lips on one of the other men! I hate him!

I am glad he is not going to win it.

Sounds like the kind of guy that would shag another man "for a laugh".

Carol Smilie and that Finish advert where she's "interviewing" folk washing their dishes.

I like to think that it's all in her head. She's alone in her own kitchen. Gives the whole thing a new dimension.

The word 'boogie'. It's dreadful. It sounds like an old man, the type who wears white socks with sandals, trying to be cool and funny.

This guy's making it cool again:

sinister-mr-boogie.jpg

Failed my theory test. Passed the questions, failed the hazard and perception. Failed by 5 marks. Earliest to resit is the 4th of September

You'll scud it next time. It's just one of those things you need a bit of practice at first.

It's the Skype ringtone which I can't stand. There's just something incredibly creepy and unnerving about it.

I fucking hate that ring tone with a passion. It's one of the one's I'd always be asleep before being awoken by it. Haunting. I also dislike the 'Star Wars' Box set title menu music for this same reason.

My PTTGOYN is people who watch shite on TV then have the nerve to come on here and complain about it.