Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pretty much yeah. I just find it really annoying, if it was an abbreviation of a long word then yeah I'd probably accept it, but do you really need to abbreviate a four letter word?

You are clearly not down with the kids. You are also not bae.

Most recently; people who use the word Bae on a constant basis, it's essentially the new Swag & Yolo. Hopefully it dies quicker than they did

You can't seriously know someone that uses that word all the time can you? You're no a 12 year old lassie are ya??? (If so watch out for TurboShandy and his dodgy PMs)

Getting invited to go skiing on midweek days off but having it pointed out that you won't be back in time for running Scouts that night.

Think I could get the schools to give them the day off and give us a shot of the council minibus? :unsure:

Work being dicks with holiday. They've said there's hours available on the dates I've requested to go on holiday but put me in a wait for now.

I just want to book my long weekend away dammit!!

Work being dicks with holiday. They've said there's hours available on the dates I've requested to go on holiday but put me in a wait for now.

I just want to book my long weekend away dammit!!

I worked with a guy who had his long-approved holiday cancelled because our bosses were useless buggers. He got his doctor to sign him off with depression, recommending that a (conveniently already booked) foreign holiday might help with his condition :lol:

Just took my sock off and it's swollen to f**k, presume if I'd broke it then it would be too painful to put weight on it? #p&bmedicaladvice

Where is it? Probably ligaments if you can do that. Done them twice playing football, sure doctor told me I would've been better off breaking my ankle as it heals quicker and properly, got to build your ligaments back up