Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My missus is friends with a lassie who was a producer on Location, Location, Location. apparently Phil is a lovely guy and Kirsty is a total cow. Proper boot in the pie material.

You would, though.

For some reason, the Adidas campaign "There Will Be Haters" has really struck a nerve with me. I think it's just my general hatred for anyone who uses the word Hater(s).

Are you so weak and insecure that you have to use this dehumanising blanket statement for anybody that dares have a different opinion than your own?

Seems these days you're not allowed to have an opinion without being branded a Hater

For some reason, the Adidas campaign "There Will Be Haters" has really struck a nerve with me. I think it's just my general hatred for anyone who uses the word Hater(s).

Are you so weak and insecure that you have to use this dehumanising blanket statement for anybody that dares have a different opinion than your own?

Seems these days you're not allowed to have an opinion without being branded a Hater

Haters gonna hate

Used by shitebags to deflect from their scumbaggery. This guy kens the score:

24791066.jpg

Can't the BBC send Sportsounds Derek Ferguson for elocution lessons.

Even just the fcuking beginners course please!

While they're at it they can buy the c**t a spirit level, he thinks that Starks Park has a slope, fucking erse that he is.

Can't the BBC send Sportsounds Derek Ferguson for elocution lessons.

Even just the fcuking beginners course please!

Sorry to Grammar Nazi, but It's spelt E-L-E-C-T-R-O-C-U-T-I-O-N.

H-O-W-W-A-S-T-H-E-S-O-U-P-?

I had the stock cube at the ready, but I think Joyce would've served me up in the pies for the Hibs game.

Folks in front of me seemed to be enjoying it, though.