Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Last night I got approximately 60 minutes sleep.

If it makes you feel better. My house alarm when off this morning and I slept the whole way through it until it was turned off. Ohhh wait....,,that won't make you feel better. Oops.

I keep getting cramp in my three toes between the biggest and smallest. I 'stretch' them back and it goes away but as soon as I let go, the build up starts again. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have to endure it which is a funny/tickley sensation to start off with but then just becomes pain, very quickly. :(

Fucker, I read this in the afternoon then couldn't sleep for a few hours because of cramp in the same middle toes in both feet.

Bassa.

People who phone radio shows and say "As I was just saying to your researcher there..."

Pointless words. Stop it.

This. This. Absolutely This.

People who call a football phone in and say "As you know, I'm a Rangers fan."

How do I know you're a Rangers fan? Delightfully I don't know you in person!

This. This. Absolutely This.

People who call a football phone in and say "As you know, I'm a Rangers fan."

How do I know you're a Rangers fan? Delightfully I don't know you in person!

As a general rule of thumb if they sound simple just assume they're Gers men.

Nah, chesty, tickly, dry cough. Utter shan of a night.

Tried drinking lots of honey, Covonia medicine and even a lump of butter with sugar on it (old wives tale apparently). Waste of time.

Seriously considering a half bottle of whisky tonight.

A can of super lager and half a bottle of night nurse will see you right. Some dunt allegedly.

My flatmate has once again (doesn't have a clue how to clean anything so gets ill often) got a vomiting/shitting bug, so I'm almost definitely going to end up getting it too. Got deadlines for uni next week so really can't afford to be spending my days and nights on the toilet this week.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Eh? I built up a tolerance to all the nasty bugs out there because I didn't know how to clean anything.

I'll probably regret saying this within a day but hangovers excepted, I've not been ill for 15 years, perhaps longer. Cue being struck down with Ebola. :(