Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My ring tone is the BBC commentary of Steven MacLean scoring the winning goal in the Scottish Cup. I like to leave it on as long as possible before I answer. At least until I hear 'that will surely win the Cup for St Johnstone, their first major trophy awaits them here'. So good.

Folk who purposely let their personalised ring tones ring for a good few seconds before answering. Teenage girls are particularly bad for this. Aye, you like shite chart music, I get it.

On the other hand, folk who're mortified by their own shite choice in music are quite amusing. Jumping like a frightened mare and answering before Nicki Minaj has nasally whined out the third word of her latest monstrosity. Even better when they're in such a flap that the phone ends up on the floor.

If you have to go all the way over to wherever Philpy works to get your cavities closed you're not on the correct dogging and cruising websites.

Anyway, it seems Ronnie Delia is desperately trying to attract attention to himself like a third rate Kenny Shiels by ludicrously claiming that watching teams in the English Premiership is boring compared to watching Sellik.

The reason this is a PTTGOYN for me isn't the fact that the proto-hipster leprechaun is actually serious, I know fine well he isn't. I'm also not bothered about his crystal clear attempt to smear the Sellik fans ringpieces in Scandinavian saliva.

It's the fact that there will be hunners if not thousands of utter thundercunts in Sellik tops that are so delusional, blinkered and fucking stupid that they will not only believe him, but worship him for it.

It's the football equivalent of Labour spending forty years in Scottish politics sticking a red rosette on a monkey with severe learning difficulties and still getting them elected.

What would he make of it all should ra cellick ever get the chance to f**k off to engerlund??

On a Celtic related note, the constant "bhoys" references by the media are getting tiresome And cringeworthy (a bit like my work related musings eh, LAWL). "Top bhoy" "golden bhoy" "new bhoy" "life bhoy" (aye, I made the last one up, but you get the point)

If you have to go all the way over to wherever Philpy works to get your cavities closed you're not on the correct dogging and cruising websites.

Anyway, it seems Ronnie Delia is desperately trying to attract attention to himself like a third rate Kenny Shiels by ludicrously claiming that watching teams in the English Premiership is boring compared to watching Sellik.

The reason this is a PTTGOYN for me isn't the fact that the proto-hipster leprechaun is actually serious, I know fine well he isn't. I'm also not bothered about his crystal clear attempt to smear the Sellik fans ringpieces in Scandinavian saliva.

It's the fact that there will be hunners if not thousands of utter thundercunts in Sellik tops that are so delusional, blinkered and fucking stupid that they will not only believe him, but worship him for it.

It's the football equivalent of Labour spending forty years in Scottish politics sticking a red rosette on a monkey with severe learning difficulties and still getting them elected.

Here is the article

Sounds as if he is trying to tell Scottish football to stop being such miserable b*****ds when it comes to our own game

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/310073-ronny-deila-many-english-games-bore-me-compared-to-scottish-football/

The product in Norway has been getting better and better," he added. "TV2 [has the rights] has made a really good impact and have built up the product.

"It’s important to work with developing our teams that want to attack, create things and put on good performances for fans. TV and media around it should build it up because I think Scottish football has so much enthusiasm and interest."

"It’s quite good money compared to what a small country we are so we will get that in Scotland as well if we built up our product and don’t ruin it.

We need to take the positive things but get better pitches, do everything right so we get the best product possible.

We can develop players and make good teams, but if you’re going to do that you need good surroundings. Indoor halls, better pitches, better training facilities, that’s what will make Scottish football better."

EDIT: Top Bhoy

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Here is the article

Sounds as if he is trying to tell Scottish football to stop being such miserable b*****ds when it comes to our own game

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/310073-ronny-deila-many-english-games-bore-me-compared-to-scottish-football/

The product in Norway has been getting better and better," he added. "TV2 [has the rights] has made a really good impact and have built up the product.

"It’s important to work with developing our teams that want to attack, create things and put on good performances for fans. TV and media around it should build it up because I think Scottish football has so much enthusiasm and interest."

"It’s quite good money compared to what a small country we are so we will get that in Scotland as well if we built up our product and don’t ruin it.

We need to take the positive things but get better pitches, do everything right so we get the best product possible.

We can develop players and make good teams, but if you’re going to do that you need good surroundings. Indoor halls, better pitches, better training facilities, that’s what will make Scottish football better."

That's quality. The guy read it out on the TalkSport news in the smuggest voice ever he was totally seething about the fact that someone had dared talk down English football and talk up Scottish football. Edited by 1320Lichtie

Here is the article

That's quality. The guy read it out on the TalkSport news in the smuggest voice ever he was totally seething about the fact that someone had dared talk down English football and talk up Scottish football.

Yup, didn't take long. :rolleyes:

I watched him, on the news, saying the very words: "I've watched the Premier in England and it's boring compared to us here at Celtic Park."

But go on, worship him like the sheep you are.

I watched him, on the news, saying the very words: "I've watched the Premier in England and it's boring compared to us here at Celtic Park."

And?

You really that bitter you can't stand hearing a Celtic manager talk up his team and be positive about Scottish football?

:lol:

And?

You really that bitter you can't stand hearing a Celtic manager talk up his team and be positive about Scottish football?

:lol:

Yes, it's not going to be easy to point to the obvious when someone is wearing green and white blinkers.

Well done though. :lol:

Folk who purposely let their personalised ring tones ring for a good few seconds before answering. Teenage girls are particularly bad for this. Aye, you like shite chart music, I get it.

I changed my ringtone back to some generic preset as I was helping to conduct interviews when Sabotage by the Beastie Boys began blasting from my bag in the corner of the room at an inopportune time. I was left with the awkward to decision whether to scuttle across the room to turn off or let it ring out. In the end I just sat there with a Dale Carrick gif face admiring my taste in music.

Did you read it? He said Scottish football. It wouldn't of matter who said it. Sheep? f**k off.