Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Grown men playing candy crush and the likes on their phone.

My 'supervisor' always gives us into trouble in work for playing on our phones, which is fair enough, people shouldn't have their phones out waiting tables. But all he does when he's not shouting is sits in the back office playing Candy Crush. He must be over 60. Age, not level.

While tightening up the output jack on my Strat discovered that one of the wires has become detached from the jack.

So it's off to Guitar Guitar for, a no doubt , expensive repair!

What a PITA

Very, very simple fix if you've got a soldering iron about the place. Even I could do it, and I'm probably the worst solderer in the universe, despite being a trained electronics tech.

While tightening up the output jack on my Strat discovered that one of the wires has become detached from the jack.

So it's off to Guitar Guitar for, a no doubt , expensive repair!

What a PITA

This is a ridiculously simple fix with even basic equipment. You can get a soldering iron and solder for less than a tenner.

People who eat their lunch at their desk in an open office. Fair enough if you have your own wee office where you can shut the door, but in an open office it’s shite behaviour. Not only do people stink out the office with their dreadful smelling sandwiches and whiffy crisps or stinky microwave bollocks, but they often make disgusting, loud chewing noises whilst breathing heavily like they’re gasping for air. Also you might not immediately know they are on lunch so could waste time approaching them with a query. Go to the canteen or staff room or outside. Stop eating at your desk.

Plus why would you sit in the exact same place you have been sitting in all morning? Dull, herd like behaviour. You are a fucking piece of cattle.

This is a ridiculously simple fix with even basic equipment. You can get a soldering iron and solder for less than a tenner.

Cheers!

Guy at the shop will do it for£4 which suits me.

Saves me buying stuff I don't use and farting about with trying to do something I've never done before

I agree with what you say a lot of the time DA Baracus but that's utter shite.

On my floor there must be 150 people in an open office served by 2 kitchens.

At lunch there can be some funny smells but big deal. Why would I want to leave the office at dinner?

I can take as little as 20 minutes for dinner so why would I waste 10-15 minutes finding somewhere to eat out? Where I'd also spend £3/4/5 instead of taking things from the house?

I enjoy sitting at my own desk at lunch, I get the luxury of the computer to myself for 20 minutes plus sitting in I can make anything I want at dinner in the kitchen cheaply.

I work in the city centre so there's not really anywhere I can sit out and eat my own stuff but the car and the cars parked 10 minutes away.

At lunch there can be some funny smells but big deal. Why would I want to leave the office at dinner?

I can take as little as 20 minutes for dinner so why would I waste 10-15 minutes finding somewhere to eat out? Where I'd also spend £3/4/5 instead of taking things from the house?

I enjoy sitting at my own desk at lunch, I get the luxury of the computer to myself for 20 minutes plus sitting in I can make anything I want at dinner in the kitchen cheaply.

I work in the city centre so there's not really anywhere I can sit out and eat my own stuff but the car and the cars parked 10 minutes away.

In fairness, he does work at a sewage treatment plant.

I eat my lunch in the works canteen type place. I always bring a packed lunch. I never said anything about going out and buying stuff.

To be honest I'd rather sit at my desk, it's worse in our canteen and the break room has no phone signal which is fucking useless.

Read a book instead? Actually I'm currently reading American Psycho and today one of the chapters I read over lunch was where he brutally tortures a former girlfriend. He describes how he uses a nailgun to affix her to a board then maces her to f**k, then cuts off one of her nipples whilst randomly stabbing her, treats her to more mace, cuts out her tongue, fucks her in the mouth, maces her some more, and eventually kills her by sawing off one of her arms. He then use the bone he cut off to smash her jaw and cave in her face before fucking what is left of it.

Delightful lunchtime reading. Last week one of the chapters I read one lunchtime was where he has a threesome with two prostitutes. I had quite the erection and had to wait a few minutes before it was safe to stand up.

Read a book instead? Actually I'm currently reading American Psycho and today one of the chapters I read over lunch was where he brutally tortures a former girlfriend. He describes how he uses a nailgun to affix her to a board then maces her to f**k, then cuts off one of her nipples whilst randomly stabbing her, treats her to more mace, cuts out her tongue, fucks her in the mouth, maces her some more, and eventually kills her by sawing off one of her arms. He then use the bone he cut off to smash her jaw and cave in her face before fucking what is left of it.

Delightful lunchtime reading. Last week one of the chapters I read one lunchtime was where he has a threesome with two prostitutes. I had quite the erection and had to wait a few minutes before it was safe to stand up.

Got an erection reading that first paragraph.