Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No surprise as Scotland's oldest and one of its most distinguished clubs.

On the south side of Glasgow of course, hence the name 'Queen of the South'*

*Not to be confused with QPR

Who are, as any TalkSport listener knows, the real Rangers. Any others require their home city included as an epithet.

people who moan about work constantly....just grow a pair of baws and pack it in if you hate it that much!

Are there people who don't hate their work? :huh:

Our new Health & Safety manager started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure why this annoys me but I just walked past him there and he looked over his glasses at me and I felt an unexplainable urge to hit something.

Smack him in the face. He'll be thrilled, as his broken glasses will blind him, and he'll be able to file a H&S report about the danger of wearing glasses in the workplace.

Who are, as any TalkSport listener knows, the real Rangers. Any others require their home city included as an epithet.

Sky Sports are bad for this too. I'll regularly sit up and take notice as they start a story with "Rangers........" or the wee tickertape thingy has "Rangers" on it, only to find out it's some no mark London club they're on about as opposed to the no mark Glasgow one I follow.

The occasional advert on YouTube that's clearly aimed at American viewers and has somehow ended up on the UK pile by mistake. Yesterday I was exposed to a five minute tirade by some right-wing think tank about the awfulness of Iran having access to nuclear technology and OMG totally email Obama yous guise!

Jim Murphy can go suck a dick, however; the wife's still making fun of me for the girlish squeak I gave out as I dived for the 'Skip Ad' button.

OK+weirdo.gif

I get incredibly bored after about three days' worth of holiday, especially if the weather's crap. If it's decent I can get out playing golf, if not then I'm stuck inside as most of my hobbies are outdoorsy.

They've stopped selling their version of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Clusters too, which has annoyed the wean to no end, as I'm not going to Tesco just for those.

Lidl are absolutely dreadful for randomly cutting popular products from them shelves.

I think you may be referring to the same cereal, I hauled my ass to the big Tesco down the riverside last night for the Tesco Value maple/pecan stuff, was ok but nothing on the Lidl stuff. Guess it will have to do though for now :thumbsdown

I think you may be referring to the same cereal, I hauled my ass to the big Tesco down the riverside last night for the Tesco Value maple/pecan stuff, was ok but nothing on the Lidl stuff. Guess it will have to do though for now :thumbsdown

Possibly; it's the one with the chocolate curls that the kid likes. I remember there were a few varieties.

Hopefully it's just disappeared for a few weeks while they redesign the boxes, like they did for the Bami/Nasi Goreng Indonesian rice/noodle trays. Almost died of fright when they disappeared; you mean I might have to start cooking again?! :o

True. Lungs still wrecked. Back at work unfortunately. Think I'll start back on the smokes. I'd be as well.

Worth a try - might kill the bacteria. Probably before it kills you.

P&B needs a strong Mozza.

Possibly; it's the one with the chocolate curls that the kid likes. I remember there were a few varieties.

Hopefully it's just disappeared for a few weeks while they redesign the boxes, like they did for the Bami/Nasi Goreng Indonesian rice/noodle trays. Almost died of fright when they disappeared; you mean I might have to start cooking again?! :o

Hmm not that one, sounds similar though. Hopefully the Tesco version is kinder to you than it was to me :(

Edited by wellfan09