Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And the Hall of Fame Stadium.

Tbh that wasn't what I meant; i thought you were trolling :lol:

I was being genuine, in the "if they ask a stupid question, they get a stupid answer" style.

I can also now admit I said 32 forgetting Meadowlands was shared, but remembered Wembley and the Pro Bowl after you picked me up on it!

Giants and Jets share

Yup

I was being genuine, in the "if they ask a stupid question, they get a stupid answer" style.

I can also now admit I said 32 forgetting Meadowlands was shared, but remembered Wembley and the Pro Bowl after you picked me up on it!

I said do you enjoy being beaten about the ring? (copyright Julian Clary)

Nice try, the UFC martial art uses an octagon. Though I suppose a starfish shaped cage would be good for a laugh.

Off sick today and I'm bored as f**k already

I'm off, of my own accord and have a list of things to do which I cannae be arses for.

On the plus side I've received 2 separate calls about job interviews I haven't even applied for and it's only 11am.

Nice try, the UFC martial art uses an octagon. Though I suppose a starfish shaped cage would be good for a laugh.

It still gets called a ring you pedantic c**t.

I want your first fight to be against me.

#pandbdeathmatchpart2

It still gets called a ring you pedantic c**t.

I want your first fight to be against me.

#pandbdeathmatchpart2

What the f**k did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Kingdom special services and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the f**k did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Europe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Kingdom special services and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

I want you to scream that to me in full, one inch from my face at our pre-match press conference as I stand coolly and calmly chewing my two pieces of Extra Peppermint while you feel the intensity of my steely glare burning through your soul. 10 seconds before I deck you with a swift boot to the baws.

Dundonians, eh?

1054.gif

What didst thou just spake of me, thou dog? Know this, knave, I am the best sword in the fleets of Sir Francis Drake, and I hath partaken in numerous raids ‘pon the ports of Spain and hath carried off over three hundred Doubloons! I am trained in musket warfare and am the best shot in the militias of His Majesty! Thou art nothing to me but another target. I shalt strike thee down with all the furies of the Heavens above and Hells below, of a sort not yet seen on this Earth. Thou thinkest that ye can slander me, naught consequence? Thou art mistaken. For as we speak, I am contacting my spies and friends cross’t the breadth of old England to locate thou, so thou best prepare for mine storm, ye cowardly poltroon. A divine storm that shalt wipe out ye pathetic existence. Thou art but food for mine dogs, for I canst be anwhere at any time, and I canst kill thou in over seven hundred ways with naught but mine sword and buckler. Nay, not only am I extensively trained in the arts of unarmed combat, but I hath also access to the entire arsenals of His Majesty’s militias. I shalt use it to its full extent to wipe thine miserable body of the face of Our Lord’s Earth, ye dog. Alas, if only thou had knownst what unholy retribution thine libels were about to bring down on thee, mayhap thou wouldst have kept silent. But thou did not, and now thou shalt pay the price, ye Godforsaken dogsbody. I shalt shit fury down from the Heavens ‘pon thou, and thou shalt drown in it. Confess, and prepare to meet thine maker, sirrah.

I want you to scream that to me in full, one inch from my face at our pre-match press conference as I stand coolly and calmly chewing my two pieces of Extra Peppermint while you feel the intensity of my steely glare burning through your soul. 10 seconds before I deck you with a swift boot to the baws.

Can we get Granny D against Biggie on the undercard?