Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was going to say it's obvious he has a mirror that has one of those edges around the... edge, that's angled differently which distorts the reflection, but the tiles in the background are still straight, so I've no idea what's going on.

When you get a pizza and it hasn't been cut properly and rips apart when you are trying to get a slice.

Death penaly right there :thumbsdown

#firstworldproblems

I'm away on holiday in a week and went into the loft to dig out the suitcases then realised I binned them after coming back from the last holiday as i broke the zip on it.

Oooft

Still got a while until I'm there....

Can't believe I took this photo and can't believe I'm posting it on here

Ah well :lol:

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431855692.175897.jpg

Lichtie, WTF is the deal with this picture? Can you explain it please as it's twisting my melon man, and appears to have twisted yours.

Billy Dodds chuntering on the radio about Rangers being desperate to play in the SPFL earlier. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

First, they're already in the "SPFL". Montrose were desperate to play in the SPFL yesterday; barring another liquidation, an absence of SPFL football is not something Rangers are going to have to worry about.

Second, the SPFL is not the top division - it's the "Premiership". Keep calling it the SPL if you like, or the Premier League, the 'top tier', whatever - it all makes you sound like you've no interest in Scottish football and get paid for doing hee-haw, but at least you won't sound like a complete cretin.

Third and finally, Billy Dodds is an "arsehole". Please remove him from the airwaves. Thanks!