Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am excellent at roundabouts tho! Anyway, due to computer problems I phoned up and said the renewal price was too high - they reduced it by £177 so the milkybars are on me :)

The amount of people that don't indicate at roundabouts in Cumbernauld annoys me. And I don't even drive.

The amount of people that don't indicate at roundabouts in Cumbernauld annoys me. And I don't even drive.

Roundabouts in general. Annoys the f**k out of me.

Also. East Kilbride and Livingston are a pain in the arse for having too many roundabouts

I am excellent at roundabouts tho! Anyway, due to computer problems I phoned up and said the renewal price was too high - they reduced it by £177 so the milkybars are on me :)

nice little saving heading into birthday weekend..

And I see you have the celebration lined up...

You learned to drive in Callander! What do you ken aboot driving or traffic lights?! Shouldn't even bloody be on the road, woman!

Lol I'm not really that bad, passed my test 14 years ago now. You can have a wee green dot for your cheek tho, seeing as I am in a good mood :)

I passed my driving test in Thurso in 1982, I think we had one set of traffic lights back then.........

Had to sit one here to get a US licence, basically I drove round the block and the woman said "OK You pass"

I passed my driving test in Thurso in 1982, I think we had one set of traffic lights back then.........

Had to sit one here to get a US licence, basically I drove round the block and the woman said "OK You pass"

post-12169-14321307375822_thumb.jpg

Football managers getting interviewed.

99% of the time it's a complete waste of everyone's time.

Heard on the radio this morning Alan Stubbs has said "Hibs can turn it around" well what an insightful interview.

What the f**k else is he gonnae say? We're fucked, tell the Hibs fans not to bother turning up Saturday?

Stupid beyond belief.

I'm struggling to remember a single interview where a manager actually surprised me with his comments.

I include pre and post match in that statement.

What is the point in interviewing these guys?

Edited by Gaz FFC

Heard on the radio this morning Alan Stubbs has said "Hibs can turn it around" well what an insightful interview.

What the f**k else is he gonnae say? We're fucked, tell the Hibs fans not to bother turning up Saturday?

Stupid beyond belief.

I'm struggling to remember a single interview where a manager actually surprised me with his comments.

You can say the same about footballers too; maybe even more so. Considering they get fines for being too candid, it's a massive waste of time. It only happens because old media wants to pretend it's still important somehow, and so they make sure interview agreements are included in their deals.

Surprised more players and managers don't take the piss and talk about goblins TBH.

Stupid beyond belief.

They're all media trained to within an inch of their lives and come out with all the same regurgitated clichéd pish so they don't have to think too hard or cop a fine from the SFA/FA for speaking out of turn like having the audacity to say the ref was fucking shite.

There are a few exceptions like Gordon Strachan, Ian Holloway and LVG when Man Utd get beaten.

Always good to talk about goblin Dave

They did some cracking movies soundtracks, right enough.

Not as good as Blackadder's wee song though.

I always leave a bottle of water on my bedside table in case I wake up and need a drink in the middle of the night.

Last night I woke up and wanted a drink. I'd forgotten I'd left a pint glass of water rather than a bottle and in my drowsy state, picked up the pint glass thinking it was a bottle and went to take a drink which resulted in me pouring a pint of water over myself and the bed. I couldn't be fucked dealing with it so spent the night on my living room floor in a sleeping bag

Edited by Fudge