Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Before Adam gets into any sort of trouble, the only other people in the flat were myself and my male flatmate. Neither of can recall being buggered by Adam

Did you keep any pets in the flat?

Before Adam gets into any sort of trouble, the only other people in the flat were myself and my male flatmate. Neither of can recall being buggered by Adam

Adam may have been full of ecto's, but it appears either you or your flatmate had a more Rohypnoly sort of night.

Well, perhaps not that night...

After reviewing the evidence I find that Fudge got Mrs M and Adam fucked up on eccies, spiked them both with rohypnol horlix in a last wee drink before bedtime, snuck into the bedroom in the early hours and fucked one of them, or both. I suspect it was Adam, as he has apologised and probably is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, homophobic victim shame and worry about trust issues with Mrs M. The condom was dropped by Fudge deliberately to confuse the issue, replacing his revolting fluids with the remains of a yoghurt tub that was past the sell by date in the fridge. Could be wrong.

Edited by welshbairn

After reviewing the evidence I find that Fudge got Mrs M and Adam fucked up on eccies, spiked them both with rohypnol in a last wee drink before bedtime, snuck into the bedroom in the early hours and fucked one of them, or both. I suspect it was Adam, as he has apologised and probably is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, homophobic victim shame and worry about trust issues with Mrs M. The condom was dropped by Fudge deliberately to confuse the issue, replacing his revolting fluids with the remains of a yoghurt tub that was past the sell by date in the fridge. Could be wrong.

I did have a sore arse the next day, thinking of it. I put it down to the comedown jobby during the night, but this may explain it.