Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Councils taking down goalposts on the local parks over the summer

Wtf is that all about

Not in Clackmannanshire. The Welfare league has switched to summer football and the council have had to leave the goalposts up on most of their pitches. Only downside is that the council will only hire pitches to welfare teams and I'm in the process of setting up our supporters team so we have to hire out The Recs at more expense.

Wales. As if beating Belgium wasn't bad enough they're now confirmed as Pot 1 seeds for WC2018 qualification. Astounding.

You just know that Scotland will draw Netherlands in the 3rd place play-offs and get absolutely horsed

Edited by Swarley

My barbers of the last 5 year shut and now I'm going to go somewhere else and I am scared.

Marry a hairdresser. I've saved approximately £1500 in the last 12 years and get the haircut I ask for everytime.

Murdering his wife.

Nah the cables fucked. I was digging a hole on the path up the side of the house to put a new fence post in. It's the daft c***s fault anyway as they laid the bloody cable under about 30mm of soil with no warning tape. Arseholes.

hmm

I've just sliced through my Virgin Media cable outside the house. Can't get my telly or internet working.

If I blatantly lie to VM, I assume they'll come and fix it for nowt?

I did this last year when I was getting rid of my hedge. Until I did that I was getting the full package in my bedroom while only paying for the basic. The word seething does not do justice to the rage I felt towards myself.

Having re-read this post, I have no idea how else to word it without it sounding like one big euphemism.

I've just sliced through my Virgin Media cable outside the house. Can't get my telly or internet working.

If I blatantly lie to VM, I assume they'll come and fix it for nowt?

A spear of blue ice fell from a passing aircraft severing the cable and then melted leaving no evidence.