Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As we're on the subject of doughnuts, few weeks back I brought some back from lunch with me for folk to graze on. There's a teenage lassie works in the shop I'm sometimes in, and she was quite pleased with this. Next time we're in at the same time, she immediately wants to know where the doughnuts are. I laugh it off, but she spends the rest of the day moaning to everyone that I didn't bring doughnuts in with me, to the point that the boss reluctantly asks me never to bring doughnuts in again because she's been so going on about it so much.

I had my suspicions anyway, but there's something wrong with this girl, right? I'm thinking Aspergers.

Hayfever. Just f**k right off. Every morning, I take a spoonful of honey, a tablet, eye drops, and a Nasal spray, but none of it works.

Get to the doctor, there are tons of different antihistamines they can try these days. Took them forever to find the right one for me, but the difference was amazing. Just keep going back if it doesn't work.

Try not to get an appointment right before the poor bugger's due to clock off, though :ph34r:

As we're on the subject of doughnuts, few weeks back I brought some back from lunch with me for folk to graze on. There's a teenage lassie works in the shop I'm sometimes in, and she was quite pleased with this. Next time we're in at the same time, she immediately wants to know where the doughnuts are. I laugh it off, but she spends the rest of the day moaning to everyone that I didn't bring doughnuts in with me, to the point that the boss reluctantly asks me never to bring doughnuts in again because she's been so going on about it so much.

I had my suspicions anyway, but there's something wrong with this girl, right? I'm thinking Aspergers.

No, she just likes doughnuts, or maybe you, but I would go on the side of doughnuts.

No, she just likes doughnuts, or maybe you, but I would go on the side of doughnuts.

Definitely just the doughnuts since last time I saw her. Not pleased with me no more.

Skinny as a rake, so maybe she was relying on the doughnuts for her weekly meal? :unsure2:

Hayfever is a b*****d. I've had it for 14 years now. I'd hoped to have outgrown it by now but sadly not. The only tablet that comes close to working is Piriton. I've tried all the shite they say will help: nasal sprays, eye drops, honey, haywax (cream you rub under your nostrils) and even a machine thing that Lloyds Pharmacy did a couple of years back. Nothing 'cures' it. I highly recommend dark shades with plastic at the side preventing air getting in to the side of the eyes. Wearing shades helps my eyes no end.

I get desloratadine for my hayfever but it hasn't been working as well this summer as it did last year so might need to try something else. The over the counter piriton tablets were the work of the devil for me, actually made me feel 10x worse. The prescribed nasal spray seems to do absolutely nothing for me either.

House recently burnt down, taking the car parked in the attached garage with it. Same insurance company for house, possessions and car. Different claims people - same set of paperwork to be completed 3 times. Seems stupid to me.

Wants her hole by the sounds of it.

I was attacked by a seagull whilst I was walking from my motor to my work this morning.

Fucker did it again this morning. It's letting it's glaikit wean wander about the yard and divebombing any c**t that dares to walk out there.

And it shat on my car.

This means war.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Fucker did it again this morning. It's letting it's glaikit wean wander about the yard and divebombing any c**t that dares to walk out there.

And it shat on my car.

This means war.

Modern warfare isn't about boots on the ground but tactical air-bombing of personnel and assets,

Think that gull going to f**k you over, might as well surrender to its superior battle skills now.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Modern warfare isn't about boots on the ground but tactical air-bombing of personnel and assets,

Think that gull going to f**k you over, might as well surrender to its superior battle skills now.

Au contraire mon Frère.

My Generals and I have scrambled the KWDBAF (KnightswoodBear Air Force) and our crack sqaud of suicide commandos are currently at 27,000 feet and ready to Angel jump right on top of the fucker and kick him or her right in the pie. Unfortunately our state of the art helmet cams (like the ones Apone's boys had in Aliens) aren't working, so I've drawn a wee picture of what the mission looks like:

XOM1NyKY33-10.png

If that doesn't work, i'm getting a loaf of Mothers Pride, some bleach and a tub of baking soda and going Final Solution on the wee c**t.

Au contraire mon Frère.

My Generals and I have scrambled the KWDBAF (KnightswoodBear Air Force) and our crack sqaud of suicide commandos are currently at 27,000 feet and ready to Angel jump right on top of the fucker and kick him or her right in the pie. Unfortunately our state of the art helmet cams (like the ones Apone's boys had in Aliens) aren't working, so I've drawn a wee picture of what the mission looks like:

XOM1NyKY33-10.png

If that doesn't work, i'm getting a loaf of Mothers Pride, some bleach and a tub of baking soda and going Final Solution on the wee c**t.

More like a star jump to me, that said it's terrific detail,

Grimbo

Au contraire mon Frère.

XOM1NyKY33-10.png

The wife's looking good these days. Has she had her hair done?