Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ken

Oh eh ;)

Sakes another ETA eh Ken the crash is in the post, an no second class either. But for now ehm gonna enjoy things an be nice to aw c**t.

Edited by Dee Dee

Similar to philpy, the wife is doing a bit of clearing out and selling a lot of stuff on gumtree. We're selling a poang chair, rarely used, only a couple of years old, excellent condition. Ikea are currently selling it for close to $700.

Make me an offer! First person to reply offers $10. f**k right off.

$15?

Similar to philpy, the wife is doing a bit of clearing out and selling a lot of stuff on gumtree. We're selling a poang chair, rarely used, only a couple of years old, excellent condition. Ikea are currently selling it for close to $700.

Make me an offer! First person to reply offers $10. f**k right off.

I've got one of those in my boudoir, available on Amazon for £85.77

Hardly, I've got a post up on the bargain basement thread.

Unlucky chump.

I'd still be amazed if you weren't making your whole story up

Nobody said there was..... :huh:

To be fair, a BK would be a rise in standard from the muck Dhillons serve both our home towns.

When the population of Alloa hates your fast food to the extent that you shut down after only a year, you know your food must be fucking dreadful. And it was.

Builiding a library with the acoustic qualities of an amphitheatre so if anyone speaks any louder than a hushed whisper it can be heard at the other side of the building. Perfect for studying.

Why not build something cooler than a library?