Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching Wimbledon, the BBC seem love to show you what celebrities are in the crowd

The BBC's way of saying "look at all the rich people who are here to enjoy something you have to watch from your living room".

Young couples that hold hands going round the supermarket getting in everybody's way like the episode of Family Guy when Brian and Stewie got their hands glued together.

Let go of one another and get out of my way you pair of c***s.

Doesn't need to be a supermarket can be the street or anything, if you cant let go of the other person for for than 30 seconds then there is something wrong.

Following the issues Mrs weirdcal is having with her eye, apparently everyone in her family is a subject matter expert and its down to the cat. A cat she has lived with for years. Funny enough she has had an episode with a pet allergy before, the dog. Ask her family if they will get rid of their dogs for us visiting and its suddenly not an issue. Fecking erses

My girlfriend is quite visibly pregnant and she was left standing waiting in Argos because no-one gave up their seat for her. I was fucking seething and if I wasn't waiting to pay then there would have been a few telts dished out.

I wouldn't give up my seat for a Dundee scheme tink who's up the duff either.

My girlfriend is quite visibly pregnant and she was left standing waiting in Argos because no-one gave up their seat for her. I was fucking seething and if I wasn't waiting to pay then there would have been a few telts dished out.

Maybe they thought she was fat and were just being polite :ph34r:

When you've waited in a long queue at e.g. McDonald's and you turn around only to see nobody else waiting after you've finally been served.

I'll top that. When you're waiting in a long queue as you say, but when you are next in line to be served it's at this point another check-out opens. Drives me fucking mental that.

I'm sure someone already posted this, but I'm happy to bask in their glory!

Edit: apologies to Bobbity Skidmarks, who I'm assuming made the original post :P

BdnXT7h.gif

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

When you've been trekking about and caving through silty water all day, dying for a drink of water, only to find out later that you had a bottle of Highland Spring in your bag side pocket the whole day.

I'll top that. When you're waiting in a long queue as you say, but when you are next in line to be served it's at this point another check-out opens. Drives me fucking mental that.

Happens to me everytime I'm in lidl. The prices in there are only cheap because they refuse to employ the required amount of staff!

Happens to me everytime I'm in lidl. The prices in there are only cheap because they refuse to employ the required amount of staff!

Ain't that the truth; would hate to work there.

They seem better in the last year or two, but I've been in our local when there's only been one member of staff manning the whole store. Their floor always used to be sticky and filthy because nobody ever had time to clean it and they were too cheap to employ dedicated cleaners.

Like I say, much better nowadays.