Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you see KFC buckets in adverts (both tv and billboards. Afore someone starts greetin that it's the wrong topic ;)) filled right to the brim. False advertising at it's best. I used to work at a KFC and even the 16 piece meals wouldn't fill the bucket. Arseholes.

No deflection RM. Was just clearing things up for BFTD incase he thought there was some online beef between me and BigMartyn.

Even if there was, I'd be like 'Nae danger big man!' :lol:

I'm only 5'11...

so you weren't retreating quicker than the French cavalry then? :P

So is it true they have genetically modified chickens to grow extra legs and no feathers?

Nah, they only modify the pigeons. No one would eat the gravy if they saw how it was prepared though :lol:

I've just witnessed this in Tesco.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437602465.626601.jpg

This is both a pronunciation and spelling issue. From hearing the mispronunciation, many assume that the word is “Chester drawers” (as if Chester were a brand name) and write it as such. But it is actually three words: “chest of drawers” (a chest made up of several drawers).

known to the rest of the civilized world as a "chest of drawers" or a "dresser" a piece of furniture commonly located in a bedroom.

I'm gonna go pick up a chester drawers so I have a place to put my underwear.

his physical condition happens to people who gain so much weight that their chest falls into their drawers. You can't distinguish where the chest ends above the belt line. A person's belt or pants appears to rise all the way up into that solid layer of chest / fat.

Dang, that old man has got chester drawers.

Take you pick

Would be nice to be asleep at 2am.........

Currently averaging about 3 hours sleep from abot 4am to 7am. Considering I'm probably going to have to get up at 5am for the new job I can only hope it'll make me tired enough to fall asleep earlier.

You know the gunk that accumulates in the u bend under your sink....

:lol: pretty much!

I can mind one of the cook's showed me a bowl containing what looked like muck. He said do you know what I'm going to do with this? I said put it in the bin presumably. Nope, I'm using it for the gravy. It was rancid.