Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What's the script with lads wearing skintight trousers the noo? Just been out with junior and we passed a boy with an iced gem haircut and skintight trews that showed his legs were the same thickness as my forearms. Surprised the c**t never snapped his tibia just putting on his shite wee san shoes

It'll be to distinguish themselves from their dads who have started wearing their jeans half way down their arses like the the cool kids used to do. Why a grown man would want to look like a prison guard had confiscated his belt is beyond me. I'm old.

I have two main buses that can get to my end of East Kilbride from Glasgow City Centre - the 18 and 21.

Their departure from Argyle Street, the first point they serve same bus stops, is timed 3 minutes apart. Meaning when a bus driver from Maryhill to Glasgow decides to f**k up at an empty bus stop and I miss my bus by 3 minutes I have to wait another near half hour for the next bus.

Madness.

I bought a new home brew kit today (Mexican beer), but after doing some research it appears I'll not be able to keg brew it as, let's face it, beer served at 18c would taste shite.

Means I'll need to buy a shit load of Grolsch in the coming weeks/months for the bottles to brew it in, and in the meantime go and buy an IPA to keg brew.

Baws.

Range sell empty bottles with a Grolsh-esque lid btw

Cascada..... :lol:

Tbh I was a total Indy kid, massive View/Courteeners fanboi

Most of the songs I've mentioned were only played when I was drinking

I love indie music and anyone who doesn't is a total c**t in my books.

Basshunter was quailty.