Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Been noticing recently, while regularly having to squeeze onto a road with very slow moving traffic, that women never pause to let me in, only men. Story of my life.

The 1 I notice is when I'm turning from my street onto the main busy road that even when the traffic is building because of the nearby roundabout, rather than women stopping to your right and letting you in the gap.

They basically go forward the extra 20 feet and sit across you.

Women are c***s.

The 1 I notice is when I'm turning from my street onto the main busy road that even when the traffic is building because of the nearby roundabout, rather than women stopping to your right and letting you in the gap.

They basically go forward the extra 20 feet and sit across you.

Women are c***s.

Be grateful you don't live in Thailand. In that situation you'd have been killed by that woman.

Also it wasn't a woman, she had a cock.

Putting dishes in the dishwasher. Dishwasher racks are apparently cunningly made to diagonally twist whichever plate you try to slide in normally.

Those silly ducks, but how did they find the diagonal line on a circle?

people you havent spoke to in a good while moaning that they arent even invited to the evening part of your wedding...

they havent even said anything about the wee man being born or the engagement but expect an invite to the wedding..

off you f**k.

people you havent spoke to in a good while moaning that they arent even invited to the evening part of your wedding...

they havent even said anything about the wee man being born or the engagement but expect an invite to the wedding..

off you f**k.

Remember it all too well planning our wedding.

We actually invited a cousin of hers we didn't want too but to keep the peace we did.

Then 3 days before the wedding through the grapevine we hear she isn't coming.

Because we had invited her brood it meant 5 spaces opening up.

Given the 5 spaces were paid for we had to quickly upgrade some night guests.

That's an awkward conversation when people think you didn't want them but are now wanted to fill a space.

Office heating. I sit beside a radiator but every female in the place think it is their right to bang it up full bomb everytime I leave my desk, regardless of what the temperature is in here. I'm sitting sweating in a suit while they are all sitting about in summer gear.

I've even tried a compromise by leaving the heater on a medium level all day, every day, but with woman the correct heating temperature is always 'current heat setting + 1' or 'Max'.

Should I open all the windows?