Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The 'shouty' 12 year old that sits behind me at Dens, its just about bearable if we are winning, but when we are getting beat its just too much. He also had a temper tantrum when Greg Stewart missed a penalty and started punching f**k out of a seat. :lol::(

The 'shouty' 12 year old that sits behind me at Dens, its just about bearable if we are winning, but when we are getting beat its just too much. He also had a temper tantrum when Greg Stewart missed a penalty and started punching f**k out of a seat. :lol::(

Imsorrywontdoitagainloveyouxx

didwewin?

Edited by SlipperyP

Mothers who think it's their divine right to attend club events with their screaming toddlers to disrupt the speeches etc.

And then refuse to do anything about it, like, I dunno, remove them from the fcuking room. And then get shoutey when cheesed off folk folk call them up on it (not me btw). And then let them throw ripped up bits of newspaper into your cooked breakfast (twice) the following morning and do nothing about it. And then let them share your bunk room and constantly talk, only telling them to be quiet at the end of every sentence, only for this to be repeated x10. AND THEN complain to the committee that the club isn't very accommodating for children... in a club where members need to be 18 to join.

What is people's obsession with getting the seats with a table on a train?

Just got on train that's empty.

4 of us get on carriage.

The mother and daughter grab a table.

The young guy on his own grabs a table.

I sit in a double seat wi no table as I fail to see why I need a table

ETA.

Almost to prove my point the mother and daughter get off the train and are replaced by 2 30ish lads.

Both sit at the table vacated by the ladies.

Do the tables give you super powers?

I go home on the Edinburgh Waverley train from Glasgow and never sit down at a table if I can help it, especially in the evening time when every seat is guaranteed to be taken. Would definitely sit down at a table if I was one of the last ones on the train and it was the only option. I just don't particularly like having to watch where I'm putting my feet at all times and having my comfortable, immediate field of vision taken up by somebody's face. Means a lot of neck turning to look out the window so you're not staring at the person in front of you all the time.

Mothers who think it's their divine right to attend club events with their screaming toddlers to disrupt the speeches etc.

And then refuse to do anything about it, like, I dunno, remove them from the fcuking room. And then get shoutey when cheesed off folk folk call them up on it (not me btw). And then let them throw ripped up bits of newspaper into your cooked breakfast (twice) the following morning and do nothing about it. And then let them share your bunk room and constantly talk, only telling them to be quiet at the end of every sentence, only for this to be repeated x10. AND THEN complain to the committee that the club isn't very accommodating for children... in a club where members need to be 18 to join.

I'm guessing you didn't get your hole.

^^ no a happy mason

Also people that take their kids to non-kid friendly places.

I don't want to sit in a coffee shop with greetin kids. It destroys the ambiance. People like that should go to Burger King or IKEA or wherever that type of thing is acceptable.

Horrible, selfish b*****ds.

I go home on the Edinburgh Waverley train from Glasgow and never sit down at a table if I can help it, especially in the evening time when every seat is guaranteed to be taken. Would definitely sit down at a table if I was one of the last ones on the train and it was the only option. I just don't particularly like having to watch where I'm putting my feet at all times and having my comfortable, immediate field of vision taken up by somebody's face. Means a lot of neck turning to look out the window so you're not staring at the person in front of you all the time.

Absolutely this!

It's clearly all the ugly weirdo's on here that sit at tables, I hate sitting staring at my Mrs on train journey never mind one of you lot.

Unless I'm in a party of at least 3 then I avoid like the plague.

For a start there's definitely less legroom when someone sits across from you, I don't mind 'knee-knocking' (ooo-er) with someone I know but f**k actually touching a stranger, yeeeuuch!!!

I've had so many years of experience getting the train the essential kit is headphones, book and tablet. You never need to interact with the 'outside' world at all if you just leave your tickets on the wee tray table.

There was nutter patrolling the train when I was coming back on the late service from the Fringe a couple of months ago and they were stopping at every table for a chat.

I felt extremely *smug*!

People who clap when a plane lands.

It's the pilot's job to land the plane safely, why applaud?

Are you applauded for completing a word document?

Cretins.

I didn't know people did that. Is it a peasant airline thing?