Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you go to the St Enochs Centre for an eye test and the place is full of thousands of wee lassies desperate to see some stupid wee boy that posts videos of himself on Youtube.

WTF is happening in the world?

Why do people care about these self absorbed c***s?

I've seen people clap in the cinema, at the end of a film. Kooks.

I've seen that once, but can't remember what film it was. I've no issue with it tbh. I know it's slightly different, but folk clap at the theatre. Aye there are folk at the theatre there to receive the applause, but at the cinema it's still a form of recognition even if the actors can't hear or see you :lol:

The best thing I ever witnessed at the pictures was during Skyfall. It was the scene in the old mansion when the guy shot a fella with a shotgun and said "Welcome to Scotland". The audience cheered :lol:

Folk saying red meat and processed meats give you cancer.

The doctor told me to eat more red meat a couple of months ago.

It's obvious.

Your doctor hates you. To the point, he wants you to suffer slowly. What have you done to him?

ETA he hates you twice, it would seem. Pipped by Pittsburgh Phil.

Edited by Dee Dee

Folk saying red meat and processed meats give you cancer.

The doctor told me to eat more red meat a couple of months ago.

Was he pointing to his groin at the time?

When you're out and about and your wi-fi on your phone is automatically trying to log on to sites like BT Openzone who want about 50 quid a minute so you turn your wi-fi off then you get home later and start surfing the web and you realise after about an hour that you've been eating into your data allowance because you're not automatically logged into your own wi-fi because you had to turn the fucking thing off earlier.

I get that all the time Dee Man its annoying as f**k

I also get annoyed when swimmers in the slow lane at the pool feel that they can swim at a completely unacceptable slow pace, theres often some fat old woman doing back stroke and i can't do my proper amount of lengths coz someones going too slow but then the fast lane is the opposite and too aggressive. The fat old women may as well go to the main bit of the pool because it doesn't matter if they bump into anyone because they are going so slowly

When you're out and about and your wi-fi on your phone is automatically trying to log on to sites like BT Openzone who want about 50 quid a minute so you turn your wi-fi off then you get home later and start surfing the web and you realise after about an hour that you've been eating into your data allowance because you're not automatically logged into your own wi-fi because you had to turn the fucking thing off earlier.

Yeah this is incredibly annoying.