Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Parcel getting delivered today by TNT. Just tracked it online. Apparently they tried to deliver at 9.30 this morning but nobody was in. My car was parked in the drive and my arse was parked on the fucking couch. No delivery slip on the mailbox either. Jobsworth wankers made no attempt to deliver it.

TNT are the most useless bunch of c*nts in the world.

People who don't understand the concept of time.

The bird's parents are coming round for tea at 8pm tonight. Except they aren't, because they have already arrived. Now, I can understand being a few minutes early, or maybe even 15 due to a misjudgment of travelling time over a long distance, but they have travelled to Partick from Bearsden. They have actually managed to travel through Anniesland Cross at 6pm and still arrive an hour and a half early. This has, of course, been compounded by the fact that the maw is now raging that she had to stand in the rain because we couldn't hear the buzzer over the sound of the hoover.

Complete f*cking ar*eholes.

The bird's parents are coming round for tea at 8pm tonight. Except they aren't, because they have already arrived. Now, I can understand being a few minutes early, or maybe even 15 due to a misjudgment of travelling time over a long distance, but they have travelled to Partick from Bearsden. They have actually managed to travel through Anniesland Cross at 6pm and still arrive an hour and a half early. This has, of course, been compounded by the fact that the maw is now raging that she had to stand in the rain because we couldn't hear the buzzer over the sound of the hoover.

51154a23afa96f6899000172.jpg

Paw's on P+B, on the troll waiting to see how you react..

Parcel getting delivered today by TNT. Just tracked it online. Apparently they tried to deliver at 9.30 this morning but nobody was in. My car was parked in the drive and my arse was parked on the fucking couch. No delivery slip on the mailbox either. Jobsworth wankers made no attempt to deliver it.

Someone tried to deliver a parcel to us earlier this week. They shoved a card through the letterbox, rang the doorbell, then ran away. And by 'card', I literally mean a blank piece of brown cardboard with 'parcel at depot' written on.

Which depot would that be then, mate? Who do you work for? Any chance of some kind of tracking number? :huh: