Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Central heating appears to be gubbed :(

I had British gas out on Tuesday for boiler error after almost 2 hours it's a blocked condensation pipe... which needs a plumber not British gas. Boy was brand new but still a tad annoying to find out its something else.

Have drained the pipe and I'm aware where the block is.. pain in the arse

I had British gas out on Tuesday for boiler error after almost 2 hours it's a blocked condensation pipe... which needs a plumber not British gas. Boy was brand new but still a tad annoying to find out its something else.

Have drained the pipe and I'm aware where the block is.. pain in the arse

That's not good, especially when you have the wee one. I have a guy coming to have a look tomorrow night, fingers crossed its not too dear!

Getting up early yesterday and travelling through to Hamilton for our supporters team game against Clyde for the arsehole of a referee to turn up 5 mins before kick off and call the game off.

Spare a thought for the Linlithgow Rose fans who travelled to Wick yesterday only for the ref to call it off at 2:15pm despite it not raining since a local ref had given it the go ahead earlier in the day. Sare yin.

Bounty's are rancid

You take that back.

That said, a minor criticism would be the way you get two wee bars in a normal sized packet rather than a proper one you get with the likes of Mars*, Snickers etc.

*Duo's are different as the combined size is bigger than a standard bar.

You take that back.

That said, a minor criticism would be the way you get two wee bars in a normal sized packet rather than a proper one you get with the likes of Mars*, Snickers etc.

Give 100 people a tin of celebrations, check back after the tins 4/5ths eaten, the majority of sweets 99/100 people will have left, will be Bounty's.

#fact

You take that back.

Do they still sell the dark chocolate bounty? In my Top 5 favourite sweets ever they are.

#welljell

Does the chocolate taste different in Oz because they add shit to it to stop it from melting so easily or is that an urban myth? I can't remember eating any chocolate when I was there so I can't answer my own question.

Does the chocolate taste different in Oz because they add shit to it to stop it from melting so easily or is that an urban myth? I can't remember eating any chocolate when I was there so I can't answer my own question.

Australian and American chocolate is utter arse water. Anyone going to visit my sister in law in Brisbane has to take proper chocolate with them.

She can get it in certain stores but it costs a fortune.