Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shitehouses.

Maybe I don't value life highly enough or whatever, but that boy in London stabbing folk in the tube station shouting 'this is for Syria' with nobody doing a fucking thing except shouting "get through the barriers" to folk in the way of their camera shot. It's those cünts that should be getting stabbed.

Get in there, windmill the shite out him and when you've won, pose. The Rock style preferred but if unable, rikishi his terrorist pus aff.

Hate shitehouses.

What happened there mate?

I missed that event... Is it recent?

Football fans who run down the front after their team has scored

They can actually be thoroughly entertaining when they run down and evidently never thought "now, when I get to the front, what am I actually going to do for all the nation to see on the telly tonight?".

Shitehouses.

Maybe I don't value life highly enough or whatever, but that boy in London stabbing folk in the tube station shouting 'this is for Syria' with nobody doing a fucking thing except shouting "get through the barriers" to folk in the way of their camera shot. It's those cünts that should be getting stabbed.

Get in there, windmill the shite out him and when you've won, pose. The Rock style preferred but if unable, rikishi his terrorist pus aff.

Hate shitehouses.

Just seen it man.

Shitebags standing filming or shouting bollocks. To be fair nobody kens how they would act in that situation. We all reckon we'd play the hero, but I dunno likes..............

Football fans who run down the front after their team has scored

That's the fans that bring the passion and atmosphere to the game. Infinitely better than the emotionless, static, seat dwelling, happy clappers who moan if someone stands up in front of them or immediately get their phone out to text their dad that their team's just scored.

Just seen it man.

Shitebags standing filming or shouting bollocks. To be fair nobody kens how they would act in that situation. We all reckon we'd play the hero, but I dunno likes..............

I know exactly how I'd react in that situation and it wouldn't be standing about watching or filming. It's not about being a hero as you usually hear people in these situations asking not to be called heroes as they just reacted instinctively and did what came naturally to them.

(cue a terrorist attack in Scotland next week with footage on the news of me running for my life while pushing woman and children out the way.)

I know exactly how I'd react in that situation and it wouldn't be standing about watching or filming. It's not about being a hero as you usually hear people in these situations asking not to be called heroes as they just reacted instinctively and did what came naturally to them.

(cue a terrorist attack in Scotland next week with footage on the news of me running for my life while pushing woman and children out the way.)

:lol:

If I saw a bam with a knife I'd get the hell out of there without a doubt... However if I witnessed the bam using the knife on people, espeically if it was vulnerable people, old, very young or female I'd steam in I'd say.. and make sure I was around in the right place later for the telly interviews with a great rousing speech about setting about them.

:lol:

If I saw a bam with a knife I'd get the hell out of there without a doubt... However if I witnessed the bam using the knife on people, espeically if it was vulnerable people, old, very young or female I'd steam in I'd say.. and make sure I was around in the right place later for the telly interviews with a great rousing speech about setting about them.

Vulnerable people are there to give you a chance to run away.

Imagine the uproar that a decorated war veteran like Sgt. Wilson would bring quickly, at snail pace, rolling out of the ISIS terrorist attack scene would cause when there's a white boy from Whitfield (Wester Ferry for TV purposes) leaping in saving the day.

Just you think of your actions, Wilson.

(What's the pay like?)

Imagine the uproar that a decorated war veteran like Sgt. Wilson would bring quickly, at snail pace, rolling out of the ISIS terrorist attack scene would cause when there's a white boy from Whitfield (Wester Ferry for TV purposes) leaping in saving the day.

Just you think of your actions, Wilson.

(What's the pay like?)

Hee haw. You will have the pleasure of my company in your final days.