Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll try that next time I'm at house of bruar Grimbo.

I think etiquettely speaking if one shops at the house of bruar for ones scones you should stand at the scone counter & point at the one you require & say "gonnae gae is wan of them like hen?". Don't forget your loyalty card.

Grimbo

People who saunter up and down the clearly marked road lanes in car parks..... It's still a road fuckstick, and my car hasn't suddenly become less of a killing machine. GTF out the way you stupid b*****d!!!!!

Rant over.....

This ^^^^^

Exactly the same thought occurred to me in Morrison's car park yesterday. People with buggies or shopping trolleys wandering along the middle of the road oblivious to cars round about them.

Do you feel the same way about lifts?

No - not really but now that you mention it - something else to get annoyed about!  Thanks.

More talking points for my anger management classes - they go on so long and I can never think of things to say!

Petty things that really annoy me - yeah I got one.

Computer applications that have buttons greyed out without giving you the slightest f***ing clue why they are greyed out.

The new computer is going through the window soon.

When someone posts a still image of a referee with their head turned in the direction of an incident they missed and claiming it as evidence that the ref CLEARLY saw it yet ignored it, usually with an arrow from the ref's head pointing to the incident (for example such a post was made in the Falkirk/Hibs thread after the comedy handball in the first leg that the ref missed). 

I'm not sure if these people are aware how eyes work. Or indeed perceptions.

Edited by DA Baracus

People who saunter up and down the clearly marked road lanes in car parks..... It's still a road fuckstick, and my car hasn't suddenly become less of a killing machine. GTF out the way you stupid b*****d!!!!!

Rant over.....

f**k it rant not over.... Parents who have zero situational awareness of their child.... ie the painstaking endeavour of going round Tesco being made so much worse cos your little scrote of a child is lying on the floor blocking everyones path as you chat your inane drivel to another equally thick parent whose toddler is shotting yoghurt about the place..

Rant over now.....

God I love ranting

How else do you suggest people get from their car to the supermarket and vice versa without walking through the car park?