Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Wasn't he the little black chicken with half an eggshell on his head?

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

That would be an injustice.

Of course he became a role model for Neil Lennon's press conferences when he was Celtic manager.

37 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Folk who have a KKK number plate. WTF???

Someone's initials?

When I was young (many years ago) there was a guy who had a shop on Blackness Road whose name was George George.

56 minutes ago, throbber said:

Betting on Europa league football, and also my constant refusal to stop betting on Europa league football. 

I have actually stopped, but only because I forgot about it. My strategy was that the "stan" teams usually win or draw at home, usually chose the wrong option as was too greedy to go for both.

Edited by welshbairn

I normally reply, " yes, yes, I have been, just this morning I sharted, if you can help me claim, I'd be very interested"

They hang up.

Telling them you caused it also results in a quick call termination.

People who don't understand that a right hand lane is for turning right only and deem it acceptable to go straight on which just so happens to be my lane. I'm not one for stereotyping, but.....!

People who don't understand that a right hand lane is for turning right only and deem it acceptable to go straight on which just so happens to be my lane. I'm not one for stereotyping, but.....!

Stay off the motorway please m8.

33 minutes ago, Widge said:

Try driving on the A96 north out of Aberdeen,

Aberdeen Airport to Inverurie is about 15miles and has 5 or 6 roundabouts.

Idiots doing 55 in the outside lane because they will be turning right in about 10miles and 3 roundabouts ahead,

Stay in the left lane and out the way till you have to so I can get past at a legal and reasonable 70.

Stay off the motorway please m8.

Well done for being smart. It's abundantly clear what I meant.

Another thing that annoys me is people phoning me at 11.30pm just to chat. Naw I'm in bed, asleep now f**k off. Then getting annoyed that I wasn't myself and didn't want to talk.

Well done for being smart. It's abundantly clear what I meant.

Another thing that annoys me is people phoning me at 11.30pm just to chat. Naw I'm in bed, asleep now f**k off. Then getting annoyed that I wasn't myself and didn't want to talk.

You're not a morning person, are you?