Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Newspaper? I'd always put a few sheets over the windscreen at night. Use the windscreen wipers to hold them in place.

As long as it's not too windy or no neds fancy looking at week old newspaper photos then it works.

Neds can't read. FTFY.

Keep getting that fucking M&S Xmas advert pop up when I come on the site. Doesn't matter how many times I close it down and re open it re appears, stopping me from viewing/posting. For once this time it hasn't appeared, anyone else having same bother?

22 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Keep getting that fucking M&S Xmas advert pop up when I come on the site. Doesn't matter how many times I close it down and re open it re appears, stopping me from viewing/posting. For once this time it hasn't appeared, anyone else having same bother?

Me, installed adblocker and thats the end of it.

I have the sky sports vidiprinter app and when a player gets sent off it puts the team in brackets of the opposing team the red carded player plays for. Has anyone else noticed this? An example now if anyone checks is Nial Mahler who it says Millwall next to in brackets.

Getting the fridge and dishwasher replaced as they both decided to pack in, so the good people that are delivering and taking away the old ones are due today between 7 and 7. It's now nearly 5pm and no word from them. I get that they might not know the entire route until they set out today, but surely at some point this morning they could have picked up the phone and said "We won't be able to come round till after 5" . Nothing wrong with that as they're due before 7, but would have meant I could have done something with the day instead of sitting about waiting and wondering when they'll be here. 

The William Hill coupon today had St Mirren down to play Blyth Spartans.

And

Those manky clowns with the drums were turning Buchanan  Street in to a lane. Even worse than them and the gawpers that stop to watch them are the tossers that can't make up their minds to watch or not, so just slow down as they pass them.

Getting the fridge and dishwasher replaced as they both decided to pack in, so the good people that are delivering and taking away the old ones are due today between 7 and 7. It's now nearly 5pm and no word from them. I get that they might not know the entire route until they set out today, but surely at some point this morning they could have picked up the phone and said "We won't be able to come round till after 5" . Nothing wrong with that as they're due before 7, but would have meant I could have done something with the day instead of sitting about waiting and wondering when they'll be here. 

They haven't turned up . I feel a complaint coming on [emoji35]

I'm 47 and increasingly growing aware of hairs growing in my ears. Plucking is keeping them at bay at the moment, but it would only take a half decent stroke to render me with permanent ear muffs.

If there is a God, is it laughing at me?

I'm only 42 but this is already driving me nuts. I reckon some of that stuff women use on their legs and bikini line might be the answer.

I'm 47 and increasingly growing aware of hairs growing in my ears. Plucking is keeping them at bay at the moment, but it would only take a half decent stroke to render me with permanent ear muffs.

Get them burned away at the barbers

Get them burned away at the barbers

Had this the other day also. Royal pain in the hoop.

Apart from the self service areas, there is one single checkout open, and there are four full trollies ahead of me and one behind me in the queue. I just walked past half a dozen members of staff scratching their hoop, presumably wondering why the queue is so big.