Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My 365 account is empty, so went in to the bookies to put a coupon on. Didn't notice Wimbledon had started, the guy on the counter asked if I wanted to include. Being the jocular gay I am, I said yes, unless they're 2 down. Oh how we laughed!

The Wombles have scored two goals in a minute, 3-2 now 8 minutes left.

Sack that 3-3, 3 goals in two minutes.

I can't believe that. I got in, put BT on in time to see the team in blue score. Gave a wee internal cheer, before taking a closer look and realising Wimbledon were in their change strip. I put it off and did my ironing.

If the rest of the line is up. I'm going back to do a wee dance like Winston in Still Game.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3573927/Agony-50-50-mum-Women-held-upper-hand-custody-battles-fathers-winning-EQUAL-access-mothers-struggling-cope.html

Oh no Heaven forbid that Father's get equal rights in custody battles? It has been fucking unequal for decades. Such fucking bullshit honestly, read the biased tone in the article, further proof the mail is the worst paper going and isn't even fit to be used as emergency toilet paper 

IMG_20161204_115243.jpg

Having had extensive experience of this arena. I can firmly say it's got a long long way to go before it's evened up.

You certainly don't hear many women calling for equality in this area, as it is definitely heavily in their favour. Despite them being the antagonists mostly.

Just judging by story and other experiences, they are struggling with it because they aren't getting their own way, simple as that.

The Mail should be carpet bombed out of existence, a horrible wrag.

4 hours ago, deej said:

Horse shit.

If your wee dog does a wee shite at the side of the path and you leave it you can get fined. Yet you can let your massive horse leave a huge pile of shite in the middle that I've to actively avoid.

Dug shites toxic, horse shite isnae.