Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, mizfit said:

Message from the missus asking me to phone her urgent.

Call her back, no Fucking answer.

Maybe she was fleeing a rapist and has since been caught and had her phone confiscated. 

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Unlike Throbber to take things too far. 

Considering you have told me on a  number of occasions that you would like to burn my family to death whilst i am forced to watch i find this rather hypocritical. 

Maybe she was fleeing a rapist and has since been caught and had her phone confiscated. 

Turns out her granny has cancer.

Not the religious zealot. But the sound one.

When you go to the barbers and the usual lassie that cuts your hair isn't in.

Do you actually ask for her specifically? I always think that's awkward as f**k. Do you refuse your turn in order to get your special wumin?

And most importantly, is she a proper wid?

38 minutes ago, throbber said:

Considering you have told me on a  number of occasions that you would like to burn my family to death whilst i am forced to watch i find this rather hypocritical. 

I meant every word. 

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's the check out operators head when throbber buys bog roll.

I was wondering if he ever buys his girlfriend's extra large super heavy flow tampons.

1) 'Refills' where you are given a brand new glass. This is simply a free drink, not a refill.

2) Folk who think that the idea of ordering a 'diet' drink with a Big Mac is a ridiculous situation. This could easily be within one's daily (albeit arbitrary) calorie intake, whilst a >300cal 'fat coke' can easily push you into the weight gain zone.

3) Being constantly referred to as 'Sir' by service staff. You are not my slave, nor am I some form of Sergeant Major.

4) People that click their fingers for service. Thoroughly deserve the 'Yelper Special'.

5) Having to deal with cash tipping whilst on expenses. I don't mind the odd few dollars out my own pocket, but it can fairly add up over a week, particularly in the US.

That'll do for the moment.