Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I haven't been to a barbers since 2003 when I started to go bald and got a pair of clippers to do it myself. I did however get  it cut every Saturday one summer (mid 90's) because I was bored with no fitba on.

4 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Hair cuts every couple of weeks? Am I the odd one out here or is that genuinely mental behaviour?

Some of us like to maintain a sharp appearance. My hair grows as fast as a very fast thing so I like to stay on top of it and get a cut once every 3 weeks at the very maximum. It helps that the wife is a hairdresser right enough. I've only paid for two haircuts in ten years when she's been doing my tits in.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Some of us like to maintain a sharp appearance. My hair grows as fast as a very fast thing so I like to stay on top of it and get a cut once every 3 weeks at the very maximum. It helps that the wife is a hairdresser right enough. I've only paid for two haircuts in ten years when she's been doing my tits in.

The next time you fall out with your wife just let it grow till it blows over, they only know how to do mullets in Australia.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The next time you fall out with your wife just let it grow till it blows over, they only know how to do mullets in Australia.

I'd be very surprised if there is another country with as many horrendous haircuts per head (LOL) of population. There is definitely a direct correlation between the mullet and intelligence - anyone I've seen sporting one looks as though they don't have an IQ of more than about 4.

So i get back to my car after popping into supervalu.
Find this parked next to me.
3dc69299cc8e57a88fd740050a389c43.jpg

If it doesnt look that bad its at this angle / and heres the front (and the line) 2eb9675d7ef15534bf7ccf71b4dd3ce8.jpg

2 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

If it doesnt look that bad its at this angle / and heres the front (and the line) 2eb9675d7ef15534bf7ccf71b4dd3ce8.jpg

Are you anywhere near the Wallyford area by any chance?

Are you anywhere near the Wallyford area by any chance?

No. That car is at least near the line.
The spaces are fairly large and there is no parking space at the other side of it.
The spaces are fairly wide ( got the child out the other side without door crossing line)

2 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

The spaces are fairly large and there is no parking space at the other side of it.
The spaces are fairly wide ( got the child out the other side without door crossing line)

Grass them up and make yourself a tenner.

53 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

A fine parking job from yourself though which is always good to see.

ETA 

Edited by throbber

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

From what we can see, I would project that you head is completely spherical.

And you've got a humph.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

From what we can see, I would project that you head is completely spherical.

And you've got a humph.

You might need glasses... thats my shoulder. Its on the front camera as my lens is fucked on the back