Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I should have read your post,it says next door and not across the road. :ph34r:

Go round there and slap him. I dare you. :ph34r::lol:

When he first moved in he was doing D.I.Y at two in the morning. Let's just say I knocked on his door and we had a wee chat. :)

I like having wee chats with neighbours that take the piss B)

Our wee chat involved me a tad on the grumpy side. So much so that he dropped his beer in shock and his bird burst into tears.

I can't understand it - I'm a pussycat!

Our wee chat involved me a tad on the grumpy side. So much so that he dropped his beer in shock and his bird burst into tears.

I can't understand it - I'm a pussycat!

We had a neighbour upstairs from us that played thump thump music all the time,I finished work one night at 12am and he was playing it very loud.I went upstairs to have a chat and it ended with me dragging him down the stairs by his hair and letting him listen to the noise we had put up with B)

We had a neighbour upstairs from us that played thump thump music all the time,I finished work one night at 12am and he was playing it very loud.I went upstairs to have a chat and it ended with me dragging him down the stairs by his hair and letting him listen to the noise we had put up with B)

You're lucky he didn't call the cops and have you banged up. :(

I'm supposed to be playing football tomorrow, but I've just realised that I have no idea where/what pitch we're playing on. Now that wouldn't normally be a problem - I'd just call the coach to find out. Except he's in America, and I don't have anyone else on the team's number...

Ayr United - the gits. :lol:

If this current malaise had happened ten years ago I would be out picking a fight with someone right now in some shitey pub and ending up in the cells. Thank goodness I have the wife and the wean that I might see football for the unimportant charlatan that it is. :D

I gave my mum and dad a run to a do this evening at 6:45. They were supposed to be there for two or three hours and then they were going to text me to let me know to pick them up. I haven't heard from them since and I'm shattered :angry:

It`s all gone fucking horribly wrong :(

I am now the less than proud owner of not only a fucking Vauxhall :( but a fucking Zafira too. :( I can now ferry six screaming kids around.

I NEVER ever wanted to own a bloody Vauxhall. This is a sad sad day for me.

I do still have three Lancias in my garage though but only one of them works <_<

It`s all gone fucking horribly wrong :(

I am now the less than proud owner of not only a fucking Vauxhall :( but a fucking Zafira too. :( I can now ferry six screaming kids around.

I NEVER ever wanted to own a bloody Vauxhall. This is a sad sad day for me.

I do still have three Lancias in my garage though but only one of them works <_<

my heartfelt condolences go out to you at this very difficult time :(