Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some aberdonian tight arse postie just took the minus offer on the chase, cuntery of the highest order.

Yeah was raging when I saw that tonight. He was hinting that the first guy go for the £20k as well. Completely shat the bed.

23 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Getting my new phone today and my wife suggested that she'd pick it up from a pick up point next to her work. Save me having to keep an eye on the DPD updates to run home (I live 5 minutes from home).

So she updated it and it's being delivered to the other side of Aberdeen - currently it's sitting waiting to be picked up and she's just messaged to say that she won't manage to get it as she forgot she's not at the office in the afternoon today.

Gee thanks.  

You know the drill here...

1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:

I passed a car today where the owner has put their Instagram handle on one of the windows.

Just to be clear, this is absolute scumbag behaviour isn't it?

Referring to a username as a "handle" is absolutely scumbag behaviour, yes.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

That bud light advert, absolutely chronic.

Also the guy who is doing the voice for the advert to the Arsenal Europa league tie on BT sport, far too colloquial.

Dilly dilly!

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

That bud light advert, absolutely chronic.

Also the guy who is doing the voice for the advert to the Arsenal Europa league tie on BT sport, far too colloquial.

They sell Bud Light in the UK??

I did not know that. Bizarre, I didn't think there was a market in the UK for pish weak watery beer. 

They sell it but I’m hoping it’s a test. Any c**t buying that gets shot. And throbber is right re the advert, utter shite.