Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

A lot of people, myself included, have posted things on here which have made an utter c**t of themselves. Believe me when I say continuing to reference it or trying to make out nothing was wrong and everyone else was wrong isn't going to help. Draw a line under it, stop referencing it, and move on. Or are you happy for the attention, as it's "fun" as you so unbelievably put it?

I don't know if it's the way I read your posts but you always come across as a complete c**t. On that basis, I'll choose not to accept your advice.

And before the ruggettes, or whatever they call themselves, jump in telling me "it's you that's the c**t." 

I know. I know. Lets save 4 pages.

Whenever a song you haven't heard before, but that you like, comes on the radio. While you're desperately trying to pick out some lyrics so you can search for the song later, it's inevitable that somebody will walk in who absolutely, positively, will not shut the f**k up.

In fact, folk who take monosyllabic answers as a challenge. I don't want to talk to you; f**k off.

12 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

I don't know if it's the way I read your posts but you always come across as a complete c**t. On that basis, I'll choose not to accept your advice.

And before the ruggettes, or whatever they call themselves, jump in telling me "it's you that's the c**t." 

He is correct on this occasion.  I am no “ruggette”.

If you don’t drop this soon don’t complain about folk bringing up when you post about unrelated things.

20 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

You're a moron. I know it's not the way I read your posts, it's just the case. I'll say no more on the matter. 

What's the story that's got everyone so shocked?  I missed out again...
Someone send me a DM with it, I am curious.

I was wondering myself. I don't really bother when stuff like this happens on here but I am genuinely curious as to what was actually said in this instance?

Why doesn't everyone just DM @whiskychimpdirectly? I'm sure he'll be happen to share the horror again. Plus, I'll be very disappointed if everyone hasn't been responding with even more horrific stuff, so it might be in his best interests  :shutup

45 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He is correct on this occasion.  I am no “ruggette”.

If you don’t drop this soon don’t complain about folk bringing up when you post about unrelated things.

Im not sure if you're on my advice list either. Let me check and get back to you.

Can't be that bad or he would shirley have been banned. Not like people to over-react over trivial shite, but it is the petty thread I suppose.

Todays petty thing is Tesco knowingly selling me items out of date. As a result of this policy, I now have to eat a chicken curry and a full loaf before midnight, (both bought yesterday). Fucking crooks.

6 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Can't be that bad or he would shirley have been banned. Not like people to over-react over trivial shite, but it is the petty thread I suppose.

Todays petty thing is Tesco knowingly selling me items out of date. As a result of this policy, I now have to eat a chicken curry and a full loaf before midnight, (both bought yesterday). Fucking crooks.

What happens to them at midnight?

7 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Nobody's asked him to be banned, just for him to shut the fuckup about it. Yeugh..