Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People (Mrs B) who pile all the dirty dishes in the basin rather than leaving them to the side meaning that when the time comes to do the dishes, I have to haul the fuckers back out so I can fill it and actually have space to wash stuff.

In a similar vein, Mrs SP will decide to put the (almost empty) dishwasher on just before I'm about to start cooking, meaning having to pile up pots and pans etc as I go or, horror of horrors, wash stuff in the sink as I go. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Women, sun and clouds.

Was going to put up the paddling pool (30 second puff with the electropump from the car) before I went to work this morning.  Couldnt be arsed.

Now the wife is texting me every time the sun comes out to see "paddling pool needs blown up for the bairn".

A minute later, a cloud passes in front of the sun "actually doesnt matter, its cloudy"

30 seconds after cloud passes "looks sunny again, paddling pool would be good"

Repeat ad infinitum

Are you saying that your wife, a (presumably) grown woman, has yet to grasp the concept of clouds?

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

People (Mrs B) who pile all the dirty dishes in the basin rather than leaving them to the side meaning that when the time comes to do the dishes, I have to haul the fuckers back out so I can fill it and actually have space to wash stuff.

Not this again. Filling the sink or basin with water and washing dishes in them is mink behaviour. 

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

People (Mrs B) who pile all the dirty dishes in the basin rather than leaving them to the side meaning that when I have a piss, I have to haul the fuckers back out 

FTFY

I particularly like "I'm busy, please don't message unless urgent" followed by 4 completely inane texts about the weather.

She’s busy watching the clouds. Here, gone, here, gone...it’s mental out there, she hasn’t got time for his pish when the clouds are playing funny buggers!

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

:lol:

Has she been locked away in some mad sex basement for years? Is she unfamiliar with clouds and wind?

Not yet as I havent finished the construction.  I would say early September though.

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I particularly like "I'm busy, please don't message unless urgent" followed by 4 completely inane texts about the weather.

This is probably the worst part.  She had been texting me for about half an hour before hand without me responding.  I respond and get the "im busy" treatment followed by the weather shite.

Not this again. Filling the sink or basin with water and washing dishes in them is mink behaviour. 
What? Please show your working?

Also, I cannot believe Mrs Mullarkey speak to Mozza like that. I would be fucking seething to receive that busy message

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This is probably the worst part.  She had been texting me for about half an hour before hand without me responding.  I respond and get the "im busy" treatment followed by the weather shite.

Do you not know someone that can get you a load of concrete, and a big hole to put it in?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What? Please show your working?

Also, I cannot believe Mrs Mullarkey speak to Mozza like that. I would be fucking seething to receive that busy message

You're 'washing' dishes in dirty, manky water. 

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Go to that restaurant where the veggies were protesting, the one where the guy started butchering animals infront of the protesters?

Antler Kitchen. That did cross my mind, the food looks superb there. The owner got some great free publicity. 

The missus is usually a real pedant for punctuation so was disappointed to receive this:

EACDBA9A-1BBB-4D38-88AF-54F5506694F9.jpeg.099ace7895149e92c4e69e125edc5cfb.jpeg

I’m just about out of antibiotics as well, sorry. (Note: they were not for a red and/sore willy)

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To be fair to her, she was probably busy lighting another fag off the cooker at the time.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Pedantic, I admit:

'Aqua' instead of 'water' on toiletry bottles.

Misuse of 'calories' versus 'kilocalories'.

Cyclists that run red lights and/or mount pavements. (Arguably not petty.....)