Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have been out working in this heat for weeks on end now and I don’t even want to go out in it today.

You fekkin dinna ken fit heat is loon. Today it’s getting back into the 40s Celsius and humidity in the 70% plus range.

Wimp!

This doing the all inclusive malarky holiday is doing my box in.
So many greedy, ignorant, fat fuckers.  The lack of decorum is shocking with the manners on display sadly lacking.  The worst offenders being cockneys and glaswegians.
The amount of parents letting their feral offspring run wild while getting pished is disgusting.
There is copious amounts of food at all times but alas for the herds of keeck it's like a group of vultures decending on a corpse.
Thankfully on day trips the next few days where I can hopefully improve my average Spanish in a few more traditional settings. The two ad hoc trips have been a godsend so far.
Just to round it off heard about three hundred renditions of three lions earlier.
In essense I hate British tourists.
Satre was indeed correct, hell is other people, I wonder what he would have thought if he met the sweaty, fat, drunk, fitba tap wearing Brit.
41, pissed off, Balaerics.

Its a decent story, but you went to the Balearics and didnt expect to be seething with other Brits.

The fault is your own.

So many greedy, ignorant, fat fuckers.  The lack of decorum is shocking with the manners on display sadly lacking.  The worst offenders being cockneys and glaswegians.
The amount of parents letting their feral offspring run wild while getting pished is disgusting.
There is copious amounts of food at all times but alas for the herds of keeck it's like a group of vultures decending on a corpse.
Thankfully on day trips the next few days where I can hopefully improve my average Spanish in a few more traditional settings. The two ad hoc trips have been a godsend so far.
Just to round it off heard about three hundred renditions of three lions earlier.
Satre was indeed correct, hell is other people, I wonder what he would have thought if he met the sweaty, fat, drunk, fitba tap wearing Brit.

Went abroad for the first time in 2015, went all inclusive, never again. Very poor food choices, and severely watered down drinks.

17 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The last time I did SC the waiters had forgotten to turn off the restaurant fonts the previous evening.

By ten in the morning the next day there were bairns running around half pissed on the vino tinto.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

As my usual haunt of centre Parcs is ridiculously expensive next year I’ve opted for all inclusive and you’ve described my worst nightmare.

35, single mum, paisley.

The last time I did SC the waiters had forgotten to turn off the restaurant fonts the previous evening.
By ten in the morning the next day there were bairns running around half pissed on the vino tinto.
Went abroad for the first time in 2015, went all inclusive, never again. Very poor food choices, and severely watered down drinks.
You are right there Philpy. Free access to the wine and even the weans were only half pished. No use that.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

DO YOU DO CHIPS?

I don't miss holidays on the Costa del Tossa one little bit. I'm sure tonight will be "fun" once all the football fans get wankered and start throwing tables around.

2 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Read many trip advisor reviews of All Inclusive hotels telling of hatred for the English.

Worst part was the English didn't seem to know why they were disliked across Europe.

My cousin was in France last week and spoke of the dislike from the French for  England.

It's pleasing that if Scotland man's up and leaves the Union we can watch them suffer.

Read many trip advisor reviews of All Inclusive hotels telling of hatred for the English.
Worst part was the English didn't seem to know why they were disliked across Europe.
My cousin was in France last week and spoke of the dislike from the French for  England.
It's pleasing that if Scotland man's up and leaves the Union we can watch them suffer.
It's like when you look at a hotel review on TripAdvisor. Looking at hotels in Italy or Germany or Croatia or wherever and English folk marking hotels down because they don't have a kettle in their room to make tea and instant coffee, and that while breakfast was OK, they would have liked the option of a full English. Chunts. I did like this review of a hotel mind you... Screenshot_20180702-201729_Samsung%20Internet.jpg