Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Had my two kids staying at mine last night, along with my girlfriend’s niece and nephew. Jesus suffering f**k, I actually hate children. Screaming, shouting, up at the crack of dawn, fighting. Generally being wee arseholes.

Mumsnet for this pish 

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Had my two kids staying at mine last night, along with my girlfriend’s niece and nephew. Jesus suffering f**k, I actually hate children. Screaming, shouting, up at the crack of dawn, fighting. Generally being wee arseholes.

People who actually hate children shouldn’t become parents.  Also the behaviour of most kids is down to their upbringing; there are of course exceptions to this.

People who actually hate children shouldn’t become parents.  Also the behaviour of most kids is down to their upbringing; there are of course exceptions to this.

Obviously there is no better feeling in the world than being a parent, but not at half six on a Sunday morning when you only managed to get them all to sleep at about half 12.

What sort of upbringing did you have that made you turn out as you have, out of interest?

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Obviously there is no better feeling in the world than being a parent, but not at half six on a Sunday morning when you only managed to get them all to sleep at about half 12.

What sort of upbringing did you have that made you turn out as you have, out of interest?

Think it was living through the Victorian era that did that to him.

whenever shes putting the washing away she puts my clothes away in the wrong drawers. its not difficult to keep tshirts together ffs!

At least your missus used drawers, mines seems to think that the floor is an acceptable place to keep clothes. Just hers though, I iron mines and put them away like a sane person.

At least your missus used drawers, mines seems to think that the floor is an acceptable place to keep clothes. Just hers though, I iron mines and put them away like a sane person.
get her telt! i keep asking her to just leave my stuff on the bed and ill do it myself. saved the rage that comes on everytime im looking for my clothes

On 07/09/2018 at 10:57, ah-dee said:

i hate having to use the door handles in public toilets. seems pointless washing and drying your hands only to then cover yourself with whatever bacteria are covering the handle

Its having to flush the shiter before using it because other c***s don't want to after they've been in, that gets on my tits.

Its having to flush the shiter before using it because other c***s don't want to after they've been in, that gets on my tits.
This. I had a seething rant yesterday actually at work. Went into a trap to find the water bright yellow, no paper or shite, but the seat down and pish all over it. Not only could the c**t not be arsed flushing, but didnt even bother to lift the seat. Fucking animal

why is that always the case in public toilets? only utter thinks behaviour. i dont think ive ever shat in a public toilet

My girlfriend was in the most awkward disobedient mood yesterday, we were at the botanical gardens for a walk and we both got peckish so I suggested lunch somewhere around Cannnonmills area, she agreed but every place we went to we looked at the menu and she flapped about saying she didn’t like it or it would be tight with the pram in there etc, we ended up walking all the way up Broughton street then all the way down Leith walk and we were near enough at the shore when she decided on a place she actually liked. By that point the day was completely ruined and we ate our food in total silence.

My girlfriend was in the most awkward disobedient mood yesterday, we were at the botanical gardens for a walk and we both got peckish so I suggested lunch somewhere around Cannnonmills area, she agreed but every place we went to we looked at the menu and she flapped about saying she didn’t like it or it would be tight with the pram in there etc, we ended up walking all the way up Broughton street then all the way down Leith walk and we were near enough at the shore when she decided on a place she actually liked. By that point the day was completely ruined and we ate our food in total silence.
Disobedient......

This will go well.

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

Her ploy worked then.

In the main bit.  Next season I will take the train.

FFS. In all the years I’ve been following the wee leagues (around some rough places) I’ve never encountered that though I’ve had my fears at the places you see tinks hingin aboot.

What exactly did they do to it? Despite my sympathies I do want you to know that I WILL be in actual tears if the vandalism includes having a willy drawn on your car.

Guest Moomintroll
I didn't ban him, someone got their first and I'm sure he isn't allowed outside.

Off topic but from the missing posts on The heads gone thread can we rejoice that Tadger the Radger has been booted?