Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

c***s that feel the need to post on Facebook that they're feeling fresh and down the gym on a Sunday, in fact anyone who needs to make people aware that they go to the gym. Arseholes.
facebook in general makes me cringe. 90% of it doesnt need shared. i deleted mine a longtime ago

Folk who don't celebrate at football matches (Palmerston!).

I was surrounded by folk yesterday who never so much as applauded, let alone get out their seats. Who the f**k goes to a game and doesn't celebrate when there is a goal scored? I don't know why I continue to sit where I do because it's surrounded by emotionless fuds. The only time they seem to show any is when we're holding onto a lead and they scream for the ball to be booted forward or moan that our players are keeping hold of it.

On 07/09/2018 at 10:57, ah-dee said:

i hate having to use the door handles in public toilets. seems pointless washing and drying your hands only to then cover yourself with whatever bacteria are covering the handle

And none of them seem to have push doors it's always pull.

I try and grab the door handle at a less obvious place.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

c***s that feel the need to post on Facebook that they're feeling fresh and down the gym on a Sunday, in fact anyone who needs to make people aware that they go to the gym. Arseholes.

I assumed going to the gym was a lot like being at an airport and people need to know.

Folk who don't celebrate at football matches (Palmerston!).

I was surrounded by folk yesterday who never so much as applauded, let alone get out their seats. Who the f**k goes to a game and doesn't celebrate when there is a goal scored? I don't know why I continue to sit where I do because it's surrounded by emotionless fuds. The only time they seem to show any is when we're holding onto a lead and they scream for the ball to be booted forward or moan that our players are keeping hold of it.
Think I sit near you and in my defence, I couldnt celebrate 2 goals because I was eating a pie and had chips on my lap. Sorry if I offended you.

Think I sit near you and in my defence, I couldnt celebrate 2 goals because I was eating a pie and had chips on my lap. Sorry if I offended you.
I think that's a bit different. The same way older people maybe can't manage it. But there was a group near me who I never even saw applauding. I mean WT actual F [emoji38]

Table staff that take complex orders entirely by memory (ie take no written notes). 

All that happens is that you're needlessly edgy about getting the wrong meal and that the staff come across as a shower of show-off c***s. 

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Padlocks on bridges, particularly this one I saw earlier this evening.

Unless it was placed by a certain Mr & Mrs Yale, somebody evidently has no idea how this c***ish fad works. 

20180909_175828.thumb.jpg.f1d6ff605dc2ae31d52526dad7a6a7e4.jpg

Greenie if anyone gets the location. 

Wanlockhead?

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Padlocks on bridges, particularly this one I saw earlier this evening.

Unless it was placed by a certain Mr & Mrs Yale, somebody evidently has no idea how this c***ish fad works. 

20180909_175828.thumb.jpg.f1d6ff605dc2ae31d52526dad7a6a7e4.jpg

Greenie if anyone gets the location. 

Saw quite alot of that in Manchester. I'm guessing this is another example of people trying to be cool and different by copying something they've seen someone else doing.

Your prison cell has a lovely view, BTW.